Guys, what do you think of your girlfriend wearing a thong bikini bottom?

Are you ok with this? Would it bother you she's showing her butt? Would you tell her it's wrong?
What's you opinion on this?

Girls, would you wear them? If you would, would you still wear them if you weren't single?

• I'm ok with that
  • It would bother me, but it's her choice
  • I'm NOT ok with that
    Vote C
  • (Girl) I would wear that
    Vote D
  • (Girl) I would ONLY wear that if I'm single
    Vote E
  • (Girl) I wouldn't wear that
    Vote F

19

Most Helpful Girl

• lol i live in brazil and this is nothing, here the thongs are like ⅓ of those

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Where I live it's also like that plus topless

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm okay with it. I don't see anything wrong with Thong Bikini Bottoms. They are really beautifully constructed and they are sexy. They are an appropriate outfit for beaches, pools, seasides and beach sports and events in general. It's culturally acceptable the way i've been raised.

It might be related and it might not. But it's so interesting to me how some people don't understand the difference between an underwear and a bikini. Furthermore, i've seen many men don't know about menstrual cycle underwear! What i mean is that we just have many various underpants for various occasions which are appropriate for the right time and the right place according to the events.

Good Luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE