When it comes to fashion, do you prefer vivid colors, pastels, and shine, or, neutrals, lots of nude colors, and classics?

A while ago I posted a similar question about nail polish: holographic vs nude nail polish. The majority prefer nude nail polish. Now, is it the same with fashion? Do most people almost always stick to neutral colors?
As for me I prefer colorful fashion. I need color in my life. Pastel is one of my favorite shades, and as someone with a cool undertone I tend to avoid beige and brown. I've been through a phase where I loved neutral fashion though.

1. Pastels and vivid colors
When it comes to fashion, do you prefer vivid colors, pastels, and shine, or, neutrals, lots of nude colors, and classics?When it comes to fashion, do you prefer vivid colors, pastels, and shine, or, neutrals, lots of nude colors, and classics?

When it comes to fashion, do you prefer vivid colors, pastels, and shine, or, neutrals, lots of nude colors, and classics?
2. Neutrals and classic pieces

• Pastel and colorful fashion, I need color in my life!
    Vote A
  • Neutrals and classics, I want to keep it classy and simple.
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer neutral colors on myself as well as other people.
    The only clothing I have that has "color" is a pair of light blue skinny jeans.
    Otherwise I just wear white and shades of grey.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• A blend. Nudes can provide a nice and clean contrast for bright/pastel colors. Sometimes you'll be in the mood to stand out and sometimes nudes can reflect your more mellow moods. I can't wear too many vivid colors because they'll pretty much make me disappear but thanks to neutral colors, I can wear them if I combine the 2. Skin color can also play a role in what looks best.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Very subjective question: it varies from person to person, and occasion to occasion. All depends how you pull it off !!
    But i always prefer girls using girly colours !!

0|0
    0|0
  • Neutrals and classic pieces.

I like my women classy on the inside and outside and I myself enjoy classic fashion on myself, especially suits.

0|0
    0|0
  • To me it totally depends on a woman's skin tones. Very dark skin=Bright colors. Pale redhead=earthy colors.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neutral and really cheap stuff so i can combine them a lot. Cheap because they won't fit me next year...

0|0
    0|0
  • i usually just wear black and im likely to continue unless they invent a darker colour ;)

0|0
    0|0
  • I prefer no make up and a random shirt and jeans.

0|1
    0|0
  • NOT CLASSIC NOT VIVID
    BLACK IS MY BEST COLOR

0|0
    0|0
  • Neutrals and Classics i like it

0|0
    0|0
  • emo colours

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 23

• pretty pastels AND classics

0|0
    0|0
  • I almost always wear black. Sometimes I switch it up with a dark blue or red. I own one pair of yellow shoes and whenever I wear them I feel really freaky. But then again I don't follow modern fashion. So I'm not in the classy/simple category.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love a bright color here and there (I especially love wearing red, and cobalt blue nails), and even for a lipstick or a belt, but as a whole, I prefer neutral clothing. I enjoy colors, but am very visually and artistically sensitive, and can get very nit-picky with the shade, the combination, the "mood" of the color combos and if that mood matches me--everything. So to save myself (a lot of) time, I usually keep the color minimal, a plain top in color at the most.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think I kind of do a mix of both. I just can't do strong color b/c they wash me out XD

And like what kind of crazy people don't like Holo? What even is this world!

0|0
    0|0
  • I basically only were black, white, and various shades of grey. Working on adding a few colours into the mix, but basic neutral colours are what I naturally gravitate toward.

0|1
    0|0
  • Classics and neutrals I don't like wearing bright clothing! Unless it's like a statement leather jacket in a different color or shoes & accessories are wha Make an outfit but not too much Of course. Simplicity is key 🔑

0|0
    0|0
  • neutrals, nudes and some pastel like the pastel pink.. I adore that. I think light brown is my favorite color though :)

1|0
    0|0
  • life would suck without color. i love color-blocking and mixing colors that wouldn't usually be seen to match. go bold or go home is my fashion motto!

0|0
    0|0
  • I wear a lot of pastel pink and black! But i've got quite an alternative style and like standing out!

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on the season. Summer and spring lend themselves to brighter colors. Classics are better in Autumn and Winter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Neutral and classic pieces for me! With some added bling lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Popping colors! I just dyed my hair bright pink because, why the fuck not?

0|0
    0|0
  • For my hair, pastels and vivid colours but or m clothes, I prefer neutrals and classics.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like purples and blues! But on days I have an interview I like browns and nudes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pastels until the weather cools then darker, more traditional.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like bold colors, I don't look good in pastels

0|0
    0|0
  • NO
    BLACK
    BLACK IS ALL

0|0
    0|0
  • Vivids and Classic colors

0|0