When it comes to fashion, do you prefer vivid colors, pastels, and shine, or, neutrals, lots of nude colors, and classics?

A while ago I posted a similar question about nail polish: holographic vs nude nail polish. The majority prefer nude nail polish. Now, is it the same with fashion? Do most people almost always stick to neutral colors?
As for me I prefer colorful fashion. I need color in my life. Pastel is one of my favorite shades, and as someone with a cool undertone I tend to avoid beige and brown. I've been through a phase where I loved neutral fashion though.

1. Pastels and vivid colors
When it comes to fashion, do you prefer vivid colors, pastels, and shine, or, neutrals, lots of nude colors, and classics?When it comes to fashion, do you prefer vivid colors, pastels, and shine, or, neutrals, lots of nude colors, and classics?

2. Neutrals and classic pieces

• Pastel and colorful fashion, I need color in my life!
  • Neutrals and classics, I want to keep it classy and simple.

2410

Most Helpful Guy

• I prefer neutral colors on myself as well as other people.
    The only clothing I have that has "color" is a pair of light blue skinny jeans.
    Otherwise I just wear white and shades of grey.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• A blend. Nudes can provide a nice and clean contrast for bright/pastel colors. Sometimes you'll be in the mood to stand out and sometimes nudes can reflect your more mellow moods. I can't wear too many vivid colors because they'll pretty much make me disappear but thanks to neutral colors, I can wear them if I combine the 2. Skin color can also play a role in what looks best.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE