Girls, Do you wear revealing clothes?

Do you wear revealing clothes? if so why and if not why do you opt for a more sedated clothing choice?

15

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in south France so especially in summer I don't have much of a choice if I don't want to burn alive. But I don't see the problem with revealing clothes. I can't change my body, I can't cut off my boobs or my butt so I don't understand why I shouldn't be allowed to wear a cute dress just because it has a bit of a cleavage. If someone feels offended by my choice of clothes it's honestly their problem, not mine.