Girls, Do you wear revealing clothes?

Do you wear revealing clothes? if so why and if not why do you opt for a more sedated clothing choice?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I live in south France so especially in summer I don't have much of a choice if I don't want to burn alive. But I don't see the problem with revealing clothes. I can't change my body, I can't cut off my boobs or my butt so I don't understand why I shouldn't be allowed to wear a cute dress just because it has a bit of a cleavage. If someone feels offended by my choice of clothes it's honestly their problem, not mine.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Yes, sometimes I wear revealing clothes but it's usually because I WANT to not because I want the attention of someone. For example, if I feel like my legs good on a particularly day I may wear shorts because I'm confident enough to have them on display. If I'm showing a part of my skin it's because I'm proud of it and feel comfortable for others to see it.

0|0
    0|0
    • Fair play very sensible girl obviously and why not if you look good x

• No. I don't feel comfortable showing of my body for everyone... Mainly because I hate the spotlights.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm really sensitive to sunlight and I have really bad circulation so I tend to cover up most of the time

0|1
    0|0
  • I started hating bras from this summer bc when i sweat they suck the freaking smell and i hate it! So now i am like braless and i wear white tops etc but ok i know i love bc i feel sexy but my friends- sister make it like i am somekind of a prostitute! I always show skin tbh

0|0
    0|0
  • I just wear what I want when I want. I don't care if people think I'm a slut for wearing revealing clothing. I am proud of my body and I just wear what I enjoy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no. I'm a good girl. But all these other girls dool because they want attention

0|1
    0|0
    • You can't always be a good girl x

• Show All
    • Well done I'm now religious

• Whatever okay

• Depends on what I feel like doing and because I like different forms of fashion and don't really care what other people think about it as long as I look appropriate

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't and I think it's mostly because I wanna be comfortable. Wearing really tight or short things to be revealing isn't comfy.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't because I like to be warm and covered...

0|0
    0|0
  • Well not too revealing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Girls

Recommended myTakes