Is this offensive?

I was browsing Forever 21 when I found this. All I could think of was if people would get mad since it looks like a Chinese qipao.

I personally don't find it offensive, what do you think?Is this offensive??Is this offensive??
  • It's offensive
  • It's not offensive
  • Other/Results
    Vote C

1116

Most Helpful Guy

• Unfortunately there will be retards screaming "cultural appropriation". Yet they don't realize that if we would make this illegal, that the black, native Americans etc are going to wear very revealing jungle outfits. The point is, people who get offended by these things, are usually the biggest racists out there

Most Helpful Girl

• No...
    There has been SO MUCH fashion that's been inspired by cultural robes and outfits of certain people...
    It's not offensive... I never see why it should be.

It's nowhere near as beautiful and interesting as the real deal... It never is.