What causes dry and flaky skin on your face?

This is prob from my fave wash and bad moisturizer. From Neutrogena it's like that grapefruit stuff... so i think it caused my skin to be like this. I tried making a sugar exfoliating scrub and that kinda took the flakes off but what do I do?

41

Most Helpful Guy

• I get it too and on my eyebrows I hate it, Never happened in NYC but it happens here in dry ass Wyoming

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• A lot of things like that are supposed to take dirt and oil away so it will be dry, as for the flakes I just scrub with my washcloth. You might not gave oily skin to begin with so get some lotion or cream thats creamy or buttery. A little cocoa butter would probably work fine

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE