Stretch Marks... Immediate turn off?

Basically what the title says do you find stretch marks to be a turn off? I have multiple ones all over my body, hips, arms, legs, stomach are they really as bad as I feel they are? This is a pretty old picture they're a bit bigger now.Stretch Marks...Immediate turn off??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Those who do find them a turnoff will have a rude awakening, as almost everyone has them or gets them at some point in their lives.
    But no, they are not unattractive, they are simply a part of life for many people and when someone loves you, they won't care about those kind of things. I have a few on my inner thighs, hips, and boobs and don't think anything of them. We all have some sort of imperfections and stretch marks are extremely common.

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• We should make a pin on this website as soon as girls register stating that Stretch Marks Do Not Matter. This question is too common and seems to worry many girls.

2|0
    0|0
    • Haha sorry I've just been really worried about them lately cause they're still in the purple stage

• It's cool, everyone has their own worries and insecurities.

• The majority doesn't care. Sure, purists care, but they tend to be unattractive and undesirable anyway. Be proud

2|0
    0|0
  • I actually think they are somewhat cute
    😊

I myself am Bodybuilding for about 4 years atm so I got them myself on shoulders, legs and Side of the chest and I honestly dont care about them.

They even fade out a bit after some time. So dont worry, they won't be as visible anymore in a few years and not a single guy really cares about them.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, doesn't matter. I'm 6'7, so I have them myself. The turn white after a few years and you won't notice em much anyway.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thankgod I was beginning to worry they'd stay purple forever

• Nah, they go from purple to redish to white. Most of mine are the same colour as my skin atm. I had them when I was 15 when I started growing faster, now I'm 22. Just be carefull not to stress the point. The ones on your stomach start turning redish again if you gain some weight.

• ah shit yeah mine are from the whole yoyo dieting thing I have it under control now but they're a lot bigger then they were in that picture.

• They're common and we just don't focus on them. So because we don't, no they're not an immediate turn off.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not at all. Tbh the piercing is a little bit off a turnoff for me

1|1
    0|0
  • Meh. I'd be more turned off by the piercing than the stretch marks.

1|1
    0|0
  • There's nothing wrong with them, I even find them hot in the right places

1|0
    0|0
  • It's hot :p

1|0
    0|0
  • They're not a problem

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I don't mind stretch marks.

2|0
    0|0
  • Just means you got thunder in those thighs

1|0
    0|0
  • No I'm actually turned on by them 😍😍😍

1|0
    0|0
  • Gross but whatever. niggas will still date you

0|0
    1|0
  • Immediate turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • unattractive.

0|0
    1|2

What Girls Said 1

• I can barely discern them. I am sure they are fine.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes