What do you think of this look for my first day of school as a senior?

I'm Asian, 5'5, about 120 pounds, sporty type girl.
What do you think of this look for my first day of school as a senior?

1|1

Most Helpful Guy

• Where are you going to school? School starts soon where I'm at it's pretty warm for that gear.

0|0
    0|0
    • It's like 55-60 degrees these days, not hot at all

• Then I think you'll look great in what you're choosing to wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... you look like you live in the Pacific northwest for wearing all that stuff. But seems kind of warm dress for this time of year. But it look fine.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks! I don't mind dressing warm, I kinda like it. And it's like 60 degrees out, so I think I won't get too hot, what do you think?

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Honestly no one gives a fuck what any of us stupid kids wear. I'm going to be a junior now and I don't give a fuck what people think now 😂I was like that all the time last year. I would prepare what to wear before the night because I thought it matter. Seriously it don't... Ecspecially not the first day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Woah, looks like you are gonna climb a really high mountain.

3|0
    0|0
  • If that's what you want. It's cool and comfy actually.

0|0
    0|0
  • The north faces are nice. The pants and the shoes are ugly.
    And I don't really care for the hat

0|0
    0|0
  • Your missing the guns...

0|0
    0|1
    • Guns?

• It is a terrible, terrible... terrible... terrible... American joke. Sorry, don’t google it.

It looks great, get a worn leather messenger bag to finish off the fit yet sophisticated look.

• Focus on your studies

0|0
    0|0
  • Is it cold?

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure anything will look beautiful on you

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe the North Face

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 10

• Isn't the weather really hot? It's 115 degrees where I'm at. I'm not a fan of the shoes..

0|0
    0|0
    • It's like 60 degrees here lol... if I switched out the shoes would you like the outfit?

• You can't even see the shoes unless you plan on tucking the pants into the shoes, so it's good

• Like it

2|1
    0|0
    • Thanks lots of people are hating on it lol

• It s fine

1|0
    0|0
  • Too sporty

0|0
    0|0
    • I kinda like that my style is sporty, I'm not into the more girly styles

• Is it cold or something?

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course not !

0|0
    0|0
    • Why not? I really like the look, but half the people here say no! I'm just wondering why

• Hahahah yeah I realized it !
      In fact , u're look is beautiful but for the debut of a new year as a senior it should be more cute , feminine cz the first day is just like proving yourself and making it easier to u to fit in and let people know who u are ! So that's why ( plus don't worry just look very pretty the first day or maybe first week cz one month later u're gonna wear a lot of comfy stuff especially when the exams gonna start )

• Wear whatever you want. You’ll look better being confident in this than you would trying to “fit in” by changing into something you’re not. There were people at my school wearing similar clothes the first day of school and no one cared

0|0
    0|0
  • not good

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol that outfit is more for hiking appropriate. Wear something more casual. I like the hat, shoes and sweater. Try to find other pants otherwise it looks weird.

0|0
    0|0
    • So you're saying ditch the pants and jacket? Are they really that bad?

• They aren't bad! They actually look really nice it's just that try to choose clothing that is more fitting for a casual day.

• It's just really the pants that bother me honestly. Try regular pants or dark jeans and you are good to go.

• Don't! It seems as if u're going hiking!

0|0
    0|0
    • Lol... really? I love the sporty look, but I never thought that would be hiking style lol...

• Show All
    • Believe me I'm a girl to and style changes constantly, no guy would fall for u in such outfit. I regret many outfits I wore in high school. Just an advice from experience.

• Well I'm a guy and I actually dig this style a lot. I like sporty look more than the super girly look, it's just more real. I mean as long as she isn't overheated in all that, it looks really cute to me.

Recommended myTakes