What do you think of this look for my first day of school as a senior?

I'm Asian, 5'5, about 120 pounds, sporty type girl.

1110

Most Helpful Guy

• Where are you going to school? School starts soon where I'm at it's pretty warm for that gear.

• It's like 55-60 degrees these days, not hot at all

• Then I think you'll look great in what you're choosing to wear.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well... you look like you live in the Pacific northwest for wearing all that stuff. But seems kind of warm dress for this time of year. But it look fine.

• Thanks! I don't mind dressing warm, I kinda like it. And it's like 60 degrees out, so I think I won't get too hot, what do you think?