How do I wear long johns?

I just moved from the Philippines to the USA for college, and my friend bought me some long johns. Am I supposed to wear them under my clothes all day even if it gets warmer? Do I wear them now or wait until it is colder? They are pretty simple and look like this:
How do I wear long johns?

Sorry for the stupid question!

23

Most Helpful Guy

• I wear long underwear year-round - even in summer.
    So if you are cold, just wear it - no matter what others do.

Most Helpful Girl

• Under your clothes. I don't know if you're going to need them until there's snow on the ground, but then again I grew up in Canada. If you're going to be inside most of the day, I don't expect you'll use them unless it's very drafty where you live/work/study.

• Thanks, everything here is cold for me lol! I arrived two days ago and I felt freezing. I'm going to wear them today and see how they feel...