Never called hot?

Hey so people always call me cute (absolutely hate this one) or pretty/beautiful. But I'm never called hot or sexy. I think those are the best things to call someone. I never feel womanly since I'm never "hot" and I just don't feel as confident about myself. I always here guys call girls hot and I'm just waiting here like "hello? what about me" haha

The only thing hot about me (in a literal sense for those with a low iq) is the fact that I eat chili peppers like a bunny eats carrot (very interesting and relevant I'm aware)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• cute and pretty are compliments too and i think cute is a far better compliment than HOT, cute means having a nice and sweet nature and talks and hot means attractive (does not include sweet nature, can include but not directly ) and you are funny lmao

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Be thankful for the fact that you receive compliments. If they call you pretty/beautiful, that is a really positive thing. Usually when people claim that someone is hot, they associate it with sex. If you want to be associated with sexy, try wearing more skimpy outfits and change your attitude a bit by being more flirty.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Most of my male friends call women hot or sexy behind their back or when they are drunk. I think most guys think that calling someone hot or sexy is vulgar.
    I only tell women they are hot and/or sexy when I know she is attracted to me and I want to turn her on for some kinky action

0|0
    0|0
  • how do you dress? perhaps its your look your projecting, you may come off more innocent and neive, then sexually stimulating.

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys generally don't call girls sexy out of fear of being called a misogynist who only likes a woman for her body

0|0
    0|0
  • Hello you hot sexy lady
    I also have a chilli pepper fetish lol

0|0
    0|0
  • You're not really old enough to be called hot yet.

2|0
    1|0
  • You get compliments accept it

0|0
    0|0
  • Imagine never having been complimented in your life before.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• If it helps any, people don't call me hot either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ikr like why can't boys like us back

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes