Never called hot?

Hey so people always call me cute (absolutely hate this one) or pretty/beautiful. But I'm never called hot or sexy. I think those are the best things to call someone. I never feel womanly since I'm never "hot" and I just don't feel as confident about myself. I always here guys call girls hot and I'm just waiting here like "hello? what about me" haha

The only thing hot about me (in a literal sense for those with a low iq) is the fact that I eat chili peppers like a bunny eats carrot (very interesting and relevant I'm aware)

38

Most Helpful Guy

• cute and pretty are compliments too and i think cute is a far better compliment than HOT, cute means having a nice and sweet nature and talks and hot means attractive (does not include sweet nature, can include but not directly ) and you are funny lmao

Most Helpful Girl

• Be thankful for the fact that you receive compliments. If they call you pretty/beautiful, that is a really positive thing. Usually when people claim that someone is hot, they associate it with sex. If you want to be associated with sexy, try wearing more skimpy outfits and change your attitude a bit by being more flirty.