Guys be honest. Does the real girl look like the girl in the painting or not? Explain why?

Guys be honest. Does the real girl look like the girl in the painting or not? Explain why?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As for realism, no. Bust as they are draen in a BESM style i think it's a very good drawing. However, like others have pointed out, drawing has straight (ened?) Hair while real photo hair is ruffled. Vut length is correct. I'd say drawing is very well made if kikeness to real girl is goal.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, the eyes and nose and eyebrows r very similar. However, the drawing's chin is smaller and the lips are smaller in the drawing.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And nose could've been bigger in the drawing. But, overall it's really similar and she's so pretty !

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Barely with hair because in the photo its not as straight as the drawings, her eyes need to be smaller and a bit more rounded, lips and nose gotta be bigger, and chin should be a bit rounded than pointy

Drawings look like a japanese model who went through tons of facial reconstruction surgeries

0|0
    0|0
  • Ummm... yeah it does have a distinctive look. You painted this?

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, they are a very good likeness. Paintings/drawings aren't expected to be a 100% likeness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kind of. Not in the nose but in everything I can see at least Some resemblance.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, I think they did a good job of translating her features to anime, did you do these?

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 5

• yeah because the same face and hair and other details

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Asians.

Anime.