Guys be honest. Does the real girl look like the girl in the painting or not? Explain why?

67

Most Helpful Guy

• As for realism, no. Bust as they are draen in a BESM style i think it's a very good drawing. However, like others have pointed out, drawing has straight (ened?) Hair while real photo hair is ruffled. Vut length is correct. I'd say drawing is very well made if kikeness to real girl is goal.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• yes, the eyes and nose and eyebrows r very similar. However, the drawing's chin is smaller and the lips are smaller in the drawing.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • And nose could've been bigger in the drawing. But, overall it's really similar and she's so pretty !