What clothing stores are appropriate for a 33 year old to shop at?

So in my early 20s I use to get most of my clothes from Abacrombie and Fitch and Hollister. I believe when I was around 24/25ish I started getting told by women that it no one my age should be shopping there. So I switched to buying clothes at Express and Guess and places like that. Anyway I'm going to be 33 in a week. This is still appropriate right? Just curious on some female opinions.

41

Most Helpful Girl

• First off you're not old. I also think a lot of actual older people would look a lot more attractive if they didn't dress that way e. g. Men in their late 40 or early 50s with kaki shorts that don't go down to their knees and t-shirts tucked into them. Even worse if they have a gut.

Most Helpful Guy

• Nothing wrong with A&F at your age.

Footwear makes a huge difference to how mature something like a hoodie and jeans looks. You can wear your standard ambercormbie outfit with a pair of Chelsea Boots and it'll look age appropriate and great.