Kendall Jenner agtees with the new underwear brand! Do you find Kendall successful?

Jenner, who did not participate in this year's selection of Victoria's Secret and left this well-known brand, made a million-dollar deal with another underwear brand, La Perla. Jenner took part in the shootings for the autumn-winter collection of the famous brand.

Well, do you find successful Kendall, who has been awarded the fashion icon of the past decade?Kendall Jenner agtees with the new underwear brand! Do you find Kendall successful??

95

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't respect racist women who exclusively date black men (penis size) and who comes from a family that has contributing to the black man angenda (the media pushing white women with black men to convince women to only date black men for the sake of "diversity")

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well yeah... But not due to her own merit... her mom's connections got her into the industry... unlike so many models who had to do God knows what so they'd potentially be where she is.

She's there because she has money, not because she's incredibly talented.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE