Kendall Jenner agtees with the new underwear brand! Do you find Kendall successful?

Jenner, who did not participate in this year's selection of Victoria's Secret and left this well-known brand, made a million-dollar deal with another underwear brand, La Perla. Jenner took part in the shootings for the autumn-winter collection of the famous brand.

Well, do you find successful Kendall, who has been awarded the fashion icon of the past decade?Kendall Jenner agtees with the new underwear brand! Do you find Kendall successful??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't respect racist women who exclusively date black men (penis size) and who comes from a family that has contributing to the black man angenda (the media pushing white women with black men to convince women to only date black men for the sake of "diversity")

0|1
    3|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Well yeah... But not due to her own merit... her mom's connections got her into the industry... unlike so many models who had to do God knows what so they'd potentially be where she is.

She's there because she has money, not because she's incredibly talented.

4|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 4

• Never heard of any of those people, but the picture looks quite alluring on this woman.

2|0
    0|0
  • yes I do

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes...

1|0
    0|0
  • I would fuck Kendall

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• Of the past decade? Wasn't she like 11 at the beginning of the decade?

I've seen pictures of her at 11. She was not a fashion icon.

3|1
    0|0
  • I don't think k that she is successful. Her parents know all the right people. Also she nothing special and it is annoying to always see this ordinary little girl over everyone else

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes, she is successful, but I don't like her. She's a pretty girl who happened to be born to the right parents.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like those lingerie, but they're probly stupid expensive

1|0
    0|0
  • I love her 😍 compared to her sisters, her success is okay I guess.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like gigi more. Just saying.

1|0
    0|1
  • yes she is successful

1|0
    0|0
  • She is just an above average looking, tall and skinny (generic model built) girl who was born in a rich family, nothing extraordinary. I don't consider her successful, because she was born into this (lucky is a better word).

2|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes