Do you think men who wear makeup and dresses are disgusting?

And how would you feel if you're son liked to wear dresses and act like a woman for fun?

• Yes they are
  • Nope

1317

Most Helpful Guy

• www.biblegateway.com/.../?search=Deuteronomy+22:5

Deuteronomy 22:5 New International Version

A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

• What would you do if you caught your 17 year old son cross dressing and wearing lipstick, he also likes to pretend to be someone else

• Why do you say that life isn't about love and happiness

• It isn't all about that, just a part of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'd say that it's their business and they can do whatever makes them happy but there's this older man I used to hang out with (long story on how we ended up being friends)... He is divorced and testing out his freedom now. He likes women and tranny guys. He seems straight when you first meet him but after a while I realized how flamboyant he is. He was a very nice person but I was always pretty grossed out by him. We would dress up in womens lingerie which was fun but he's about 65. I have to tell you... IT. IS. DISGUSTING. That sounds really mean but seeing him in body stockings and teddies was just a strange and almost disturbing thing. If I just saw a male crossdresser looking well put together and feminine then that's not a big deal but being around someone who is constantly putting on women's clothing and bad, that is another story. It's nasty depending upon how masculine or feminine they look, how they put themselves together, and how attractive they are. I have always thought that people can do whatever they want but he really changed my mind on that. It's almost sick in his case.