Do you think men who wear makeup and dresses are disgusting?

And how would you feel if you're son liked to wear dresses and act like a woman for fun?

• Yes they are
    Vote A
  • Nope
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• www.biblegateway.com/.../?search=Deuteronomy+22:5

Deuteronomy 22:5 New International Version

A woman must not wear men’s clothing, nor a man wear women’s clothing, for the Lord your God detests anyone who does this.

0|0
    1|2
    • What would you do if you caught your 17 year old son cross dressing and wearing lipstick, he also likes to pretend to be someone else

• Show All
    • Why do you say that life isn't about love and happiness

• It isn't all about that, just a part of it.

Most Helpful Girl

• Well I'd say that it's their business and they can do whatever makes them happy but there's this older man I used to hang out with (long story on how we ended up being friends)... He is divorced and testing out his freedom now. He likes women and tranny guys. He seems straight when you first meet him but after a while I realized how flamboyant he is. He was a very nice person but I was always pretty grossed out by him. We would dress up in womens lingerie which was fun but he's about 65. I have to tell you... IT. IS. DISGUSTING. That sounds really mean but seeing him in body stockings and teddies was just a strange and almost disturbing thing. If I just saw a male crossdresser looking well put together and feminine then that's not a big deal but being around someone who is constantly putting on women's clothing and bad, that is another story. It's nasty depending upon how masculine or feminine they look, how they put themselves together, and how attractive they are. I have always thought that people can do whatever they want but he really changed my mind on that. It's almost sick in his case.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Are we talking drag or transgender? If my daughter was born with a male body I'd help her (after she's old enough that I'm sure it's not a phase)
    If I had a son into drag I'd be proud. Drag is tough. And can be a great art form

0|0
    0|0
  • I said yes they are because i got mixed feelings about it. I don't care what you wear, but dresses are a female thing. Sure if you wanna wear a dress go ahead but for a man it's not really a pretty sight. However for makeup, idc. Tons of men wear makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • People can do what they want, but I'm not letting my son do that, no. Call me a bigot if you want but I wouldn't approve that as long as he lived under my roof

0|0
    0|1
  • I believe people can dress any way they want and not be judged for what ways they dress.

2|1
    0|1
  • Depends if they pass or not. Went with nope because I'd rather my kid and myself to just not have to deal with that. But looking at others in society, sure it's fine. If he's cute then he's cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Traps are adorable. Though I ain't sure about letting a child experiment with sexuality till he's at least in his mid-teens.

0|1
    0|0
  • Why should I like someone who doesn't like him self either? When he can't accept his own existence so why should I?

0|0
    1|1
  • It's not my problem if they do. But i wouldn't ever wear makeup myself.

0|1
    0|0
  • Feminine, disgusting kinda for us men to see but whatever, who cares. They can wear what they want.

0|0
    0|0
  • whatever float's their boat

1|1
    0|1
  • I think they are freaks.

0|1
    0|1
  • Disgusting nope
    Weird yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes they are. How do you feel about it?

0|0
    0|0
    • What would you do if you caught your 17 year old son wearing a dress, makeup and twirling around in a dress while pretending to be a woman for acting

• Show All
    • No, he does it to use and take advantage of people because he doesn't want a real job

• Do you like me?

• then he needs help

0|1
    0|1
  • Nah, live and let live is my motto

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say disgusting, but certainly repulsive. Zero attraction. Not sure what I'd do if my son decided to do that. I'd love him the same though, might just take a while to wrap my head around it if I couldn't convince him not to do it.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• I don't think it's disgusting but I would be lying if I said I didn't find it weird. However, it doesn't affect my life in anyway so let them do whatever they want. Even if it was my son, I think he has the right to dress as he pleases.

1|0
    0|1
  • Oh my gosh, YES! I consider myself to be an extremely tolerant person, however cross dressing is where I draw the line. We have men in India called Hijras, who are eunuchs and dance around at festivals and shows collecting money, and everyone here believes they have the power to put a curse on you. They are so creepy and disgusting! They try to act feminine, but the masculinity is very clear. I went on a family trip to Phuket in my teens, and I couldn't believe there are men who actually go there to have sex with these Ladyboys. That is DISGUSTING! I have no problem with homosexuality but cross dressing and transvestites draw the line for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope. As long as they're happy I've got no problem with it

0|0
    0|0
  • Depending on why, I'd think they're funny or weird.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it's disgusting. But who cares.

0|1
    0|1
  • I wouldn't say disgusting but I dont like that

0|0
    0|0
    • can you follow me for a sec, i need to talk to you about living in Croatia (Hrvatska) in PM

• not disgusting. different.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my place to judge.

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind it. It's fine by me

0|0
    0|0
  • I wouldn't say disgusting but it's a huge turn off for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think so and if and if I had a son who crossdressed then I'll support him by getting clothes of his own.

0|0
    0|0
  • People are free to do as they please ,,, I wouldn't be bothered by someone else doing it , but I don't think I would allow my son to dress up like a girl.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes