Do you use makeup? Why?

I've never put on makeup in my all life and I don't see a reason to.. just wanted to know how many people on average put makeup...

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I use lip balm... sometimes... because I have dry lips. does that count? lo

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I would sleep in my make-up, if it wouldn't get smudgy and mess up my skin. It just makes me feel so much better about myself and makes me feel more confident. I look like crap without make-up, so that's why I love wearing it. I don't look like crap anymore.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 25

• I've never worn make-up in my entire life so far and neither do I ever intend to. not cause I'm naturally blessed or something​(which I'm not😂) or because I'm lazy (which I am) but because I sweat as if Hades himself reigns on my face :3

2|0
    0|0
  • I only put on makeup when I am going out to an event. Sometimes I put it on to practice eye shadows. But it's not good to use makeup a lot if you don't know how to take care of your skin. Your skin can easily break out from the chemicals used in makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to keep it simple. I have better things to do with my time than apply makeup. I wear a liquid lipstick daily, but that's about it. Every once in awhile, if I want to feel "made up" I will add mascara and bb cream, but that's not too often.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't usually, no. Not for some weird reason like how I think it's hiding yourself or pretending to be what you're not or whatever, more because it's just way too much effort and I never bothered to learn how to apply it. The only thing I use is lipstick and even then, that's like once or twice a month at the max, whenever I feel like it. It's just not something that matters to me much.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes. Depends on the occasion. I'm not using makeup when I go to school or hanging out with family and friends. But if it's like a party then I'll definitely use make up. The amount of it depends on my mood too. Sometimes I feel like "today I have time to do a little makeup" so I did.

1|0
    0|0
  • The only thing I wear is lipstick. I used to wear a BB cream, but I stopped because I didn't have patience to put it on my face anymore.
    I think it makes me look better and I have always been a fan of lipstick.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear make up at all like never...

However... I've recently started wearing eyeliner, but only cause it makes me feel more regal and epic... but other than that I don't wear any make up and see no reason to.

1|0
    0|0
  • Never (except for work) because I have no idea what I'm doing. I only wear it if someone does it for me

1|0
    0|0
  • I put it on because I mean I'm a teen, I have acne and because everyone else does it i guess

1|0
    0|0
    • I know that it's something that most girls do but it doesn't mean you have to. It takes a lot of time, makes your skin and face drier, and doesn't help with anything for the long term.

• I know but I'd rather deal with the later effects than with my blotchy skin now

• I wear makeup to express myself and to accentuate my features and emphasize my brown eyes.

I like wearing makeup because it makes me feel prettier and I feel more confident wearing it. I do not wear it to impress anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's quite fun to do, I don't rely on it but sometimes I like looking extra nice 😉

1|0
    0|0
  • Occasionally I hate the feeling of having weird thick paint on my face its sticky so I try to avoid it at all costs.

1|0
    0|0
  • I never wear make up. It already looks like I do (bless nature) and I don't see the point to damage my skin and eyelashes with chemicals.

1|0
    0|0
  • I do I dislike the way it all seems to be put together at the end like getting your hair done or your nails

0|0
    0|0
  • You're kinda like me. I only wear it once in a blue moon. Most girls wear it in public, but avoid it indoors. I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • No not really the most I do is mascara and sometimes lipstick

1|0
    0|0
  • I do it very rarely and I do it because is fun to look different sometimes.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh and by make up I mean eyeliner and mascara ahahaha I have no idea how to apply the rest 😂

• Yeah. I work at a large scale marketing firm so I have to look presentable.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not on a daily

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear it. I like it :)

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes