Should the one piece swim suit make a come back?

This is just my personal opinion, but I'm so over bikinis, thongs, whatever you like to call them. Girls in a one piece look so freaking amazing. Don't know what it is but for me you can't beat them with any amount of skimp and skin. What's your thoughts?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I prefer bikinis. They make me feel more free.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think for fashion wise, yes. A one piece can offer more pattern space for a cute bathing suit.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• i agree i way prefer women to wear a one piece to a bikini, i think that they look way more classy and they are a lot more stylish. another reason for me is that when i see a lady in a one piece i always think that they are there to either swim or have fun or do something where as 90% of the time you see ladies in a bikini and they haven't even got their hair wet and 50% of the time they haven't even got any part of their body wet haha and i prefer women that are active and up for fun. lets face it a lady in a bikini on a jet ski is not going to be decent if she comes off it

0|1
    0|0
    • Ha ha ha all I could think of is a girl losing it on a jetski and her bits flapping around all over the place

• its a good sight trust me lol its like the girl that goes up on the high diving board and then jumps in. woops no top lol

• I'll wear one for you this summer

1|0
    0|0
  • I agree. Never cared for bikinis myself

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes