Which one is cuter?

These shoes are both $400, so I am quite conflicted. I think I am leaning more towards #2

• Which one is cuter?
  • Which one is cuter?

1317

Most Helpful Guy

• What type of style are you going for subtle with a sense of style (I would argue option A) or bold but innocent (I would argue the second one)? Personally I prefer option A myself.

That said, I would try to find different options. Unless you are insanely wealthy I think that $400 is way to much to spend on shoes that aren't really special looking. They look good, but not $400 good. I would consider saving that money for something more substantial and buying a cheaper pair of shoes. (If you are really rich then feel free to disregard this advice if you want)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Are they really worth that much? Holy shit. #1 for me though I think both kind of look like grandma shoes (no offense!)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE