Which one is cuter?

These shoes are both $400, so I am quite conflicted. I think I am leaning more towards #2

• Which one is cuter?
    Vote A
  • Which one is cuter?
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What type of style are you going for subtle with a sense of style (I would argue option A) or bold but innocent (I would argue the second one)? Personally I prefer option A myself.

That said, I would try to find different options. Unless you are insanely wealthy I think that $400 is way to much to spend on shoes that aren't really special looking. They look good, but not $400 good. I would consider saving that money for something more substantial and buying a cheaper pair of shoes. (If you are really rich then feel free to disregard this advice if you want)

2|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Are they really worth that much? Holy shit. #1 for me though I think both kind of look like grandma shoes (no offense!)

5|2
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Why does the cost matter... materialistic much?

Both are ugly

2|5
    0|0
    • cost matters because I dont want to spend 400 dollars on something everyone hates

• Show All
    • @ciitruskiwi I buy from this brand because I like the style If my main goal was to please everyone I would be buying what everyone else is. I was just simply asking which one was cuter so I could decide which one to purchase, I wasn't meaning for this to come of "materialistic" but I do feel I can spend my money however I'd like to so I dont understand why I am being attacked for this.

• Attacked? This is a conversation. Didn't realize you needed a safe space. Please ignore all. previous comments and resume your life

• Thinking you need to go to a therapist if you think spend $400 on shoes is acceptable

2|3
    0|0
  • Lol, what

My opinion is to buy a pair of combat boots or a pair of high tops

1|2
    0|0
  • Eww, a girly girl. One of the reasons why I do not date girly girls

1|2
    2|0
  • Meanwhile I'm in 20 dollar shoes from payless. SMH.

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 12

• I like the first ones a lot better.
    They aren't as preppy and boring...
    But 400 dollars? Damn... Nah...

1|0
    0|0
  • I can see your struggle but I'd definitely go for number 2. They're way cuter. Although, I can see number 1 fits with many different clothes while number 2 would me limited. But I'd still go for number 2. :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them both but I think 1 is better for the upcoming season and maybe buy 2 in the spring

1|0
    0|0
  • I think #2 might have the possibility to go well with more outfits then then the first option but I don't know

0|0
    0|0
  • Why would you but a so expensive shoes..

I chose first

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes