I start school tomorrow but my acne is very bad. I only own foundation as we can't afford to go out/buy anything else. Any tips/advice for me?

I'm going to be terribly self conscious, I just started to get acne over the summer.

43

Most Helpful Guy

• So first, try not to stress. When you're young, everyone stresses out about things like this but just trust me that it'll end up being a small thing. Now, with regards to makeup, have you tried watching any of those YouTube makeup guru videos? There is no doubt that you can learn makeup techniques that will totally make you more confident but the problem is that these things take practice and it's unlikely that you'll master all of this in just one day. Still, you have to start sometime so why not now. Go on YouTube, see what you can learn. I know you said you don't have money, but a lot of the gurus also review super cheap drugstore makeup so if you can scrounge up a few pennies, you might be able to increase your tool set with just a little bit of money and knowledge.

Good luck and remember, don't stress! It'll just make it worse!

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Baking soda and water as a face wash make sure to moisturize your skin use anything that's water based and without perfumes do this if you are or aren't wearing makeup

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE