What do you think of women who have never dyed their hair?

I am 27 years old, and I have never coloured my hair. It's been always natural. It is between dark auburn-brown. I also never really had a hair style, always side bangs with long hair around my waist a bit wavy. All my friends went through crazy hairstyles long short red blonde blue green etc. but i never had that wish to ruin my hair. Some say I lack of confidence to wear unconventional hair styles. would you think a woman has a confidence problem if she doesn't change her hair style and colour much?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily a confidence problem, but I'm wondering how you look with hair that long. It could be great, but super long hair doesn't look good on everyone. When grown women are wearing the same style they wore in Junior High, they can look like overgrown children. If you have friend who's looks you admire, ask her what she thinks.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • by the way, if you are going to wear it long, take care of it. Keep those split ends trimmed!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just ridiculous for someone to assume you lack confidence because you've maintained your natural hair color. Ridiculous.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks. i thought the same but i am kind of an overthinker especially when it comes to these things and their connections to human psychology. i just wonder what GaGers would think.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• I actually think natural hair is beautiful. You show who you are and don't care about what other people say about it. That is confidence.

1|0
    0|0
    • thanks that's how i always thought but recently a friend's comment on not being brave or expressive enough got me thinking if i am reaally that way subconsciously

• Well. Now yoy know you are not. ;)

• If your hair already looks good, then why change it?

1|0
    0|0
  • its not like you HAVE to dye it. you do you, plus brown hair is nice!

1|0
    0|0
  • I love it. I love a girl who is natural in everyway. Its a turn on.

1|0
    0|0
  • Couldn't care less

1|0
    0|0
  • Why care, it's just a colour.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• There's nothing wrong with that. My hair has been all kinds of colours over the years (except for blonde - doesn't suit me and it would have ruined my hair). Now I'm back to my natural brown and I like it.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have never dyed my hair either & that is such a ridiculous conclusion to jump to. I would not think you lack confidence because of something as trivial as that.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes