What do you think of women who have never dyed their hair?

I am 27 years old, and I have never coloured my hair. It's been always natural. It is between dark auburn-brown. I also never really had a hair style, always side bangs with long hair around my waist a bit wavy. All my friends went through crazy hairstyles long short red blonde blue green etc. but i never had that wish to ruin my hair. Some say I lack of confidence to wear unconventional hair styles. would you think a woman has a confidence problem if she doesn't change her hair style and colour much?

37

Most Helpful Guy

• Not necessarily a confidence problem, but I'm wondering how you look with hair that long. It could be great, but super long hair doesn't look good on everyone. When grown women are wearing the same style they wore in Junior High, they can look like overgrown children. If you have friend who's looks you admire, ask her what she thinks.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • by the way, if you are going to wear it long, take care of it. Keep those split ends trimmed!

Most Helpful Girl

• It's just ridiculous for someone to assume you lack confidence because you've maintained your natural hair color. Ridiculous.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • thanks. i thought the same but i am kind of an overthinker especially when it comes to these things and their connections to human psychology. i just wonder what GaGers would think.