SWEATERS WITH COLLARED SHIRTS UNDERNEATH / YOUR THOUGHTS?

Okay I am like obsessed with this look.. do you like it?

910

Most Helpful Guy

• Petty scoring of points, back and forth, building momentum with every subtle/sarcastic slur. I fear for you Miss, a friend of mine lost a leg when he was careless enough to let a petty argument escalate beyond the control of the Lord himself. His brave face and natural flair with crutches (you'd think he has 3 legs if you see him in full swing, he's decked disability and shagged it's arse, it's got no place in his life) gives the impression his leg loss isn't a problem for him, but his frequent reminiscences about life with a pair of legs says otherwise
    You'll find life a lot harder if such a fate was delivered to you via infantile actions that simply got of hand. Please think on, everything I have said in genuine I swear, honestly

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be cute... but I dislike that specific pic there...

i.pinimg.com/.../...t-sweaters-chunky-sweaters.jpg

I like something like this: where you can see more of the collar, maybe a few buttons too, and the structure of the blouse peeking underneath the sweater...
    It makes more sense to me.