SWEATERS WITH COLLARED SHIRTS UNDERNEATH / YOUR THOUGHTS?

Okay I am like obsessed with this look.. do you like it?
SWEATERS WITH COLLARED SHIRTS UNDERNEATH / YOUR THOUGHTS?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Petty scoring of points, back and forth, building momentum with every subtle/sarcastic slur. I fear for you Miss, a friend of mine lost a leg when he was careless enough to let a petty argument escalate beyond the control of the Lord himself. His brave face and natural flair with crutches (you'd think he has 3 legs if you see him in full swing, he's decked disability and shagged it's arse, it's got no place in his life) gives the impression his leg loss isn't a problem for him, but his frequent reminiscences about life with a pair of legs says otherwise
    You'll find life a lot harder if such a fate was delivered to you via infantile actions that simply got of hand. Please think on, everything I have said in genuine I swear, honestly

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Could be cute... but I dislike that specific pic there...

i.pinimg.com/.../...t-sweaters-chunky-sweaters.jpg

I like something like this: where you can see more of the collar, maybe a few buttons too, and the structure of the blouse peeking underneath the sweater...
    It makes more sense to me.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Yes I like it. i find this the current trend of fashion in guys and girls to be good. I call it semi formal.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's kinda nerdy cute. Pick a colorful sweater, though. dark gem tones work best with that fair skin. Blood red would really pop.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes i loved the way the ligh and the dark colors combine to give a fresh look

0|0
    0|0
  • It's lovely.

0|0
    0|0
  • I always found it cute when girls dressed this way

0|0
    0|0
  • prepy ok but not like

0|0
    0|0
  • For girls? Not really.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks nice

0|0
    0|0
  • Cute that is a sexy dress sense.. Lmao reminds me of my hot teacher that all the guys go crazy about in school. She was a short blondie with a nice skirt and leggings.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I used to wear this kinda look a lot. Not so much anymore. I still think its cute. Just not my style anymore.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it. It makes me look like a stud when I wear it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never even knew a shirt was underneath. I thought it was the collar.

0|0
    0|0
  • I love this look <3

0|0
    0|0
  • cute and nice look

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks cute, but I could never pull it off

0|0
    0|0
  • looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • I like it, but on her. I am sure that it doesn't look good on most people.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes