What is a good place for a tattoo on a girl?

I am curious about what places to get my future tattoo, open to all suggestions.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The nest place is on someone else.

1. I have never seen a girl who was more attractive because she had a tattoo or a piercing.

2. Imagine that you got a tattoo 5 years ago. Would it have been something that you would still like now? Whatever you choose now may really bother you when you are 25 or 30 years old (and that is true even though you don't want to admit it.)

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 36

• I don't find tattoos attractive at all, in fact quite the opposite. But if you absolutely have to get one, then I'd advise somewhere you can easily cover, so that you don't damage your ability to get employed,

1|0
    0|0
    • Not many employers really care about tattoos anymore

• @crossalbright It depends where you are and what culture you're part of. In the UK where I am, you won't get any customer facing jobs with visible tattoos, and you'll be less likely to get things like desk jobs in offices. Either way it's a risk and something worth considering, people have biases and while that's unfair, it won't stop them from exercising them.

• You could show what a unique individual person you are by uniformally getting a tattoo on your lower back like every other chick. Aka the Tramp stamp lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Theigh / hip / upper leg. It's sexy, can be hidden but also seen by your partner. But remember it's more important where YOU want it to be

1|0
    0|0
  • somewhere its easily hidden. tatts can still be seen as trashy by some especially in work so dont limit your future self. one of my exes just had a little devil peeking over the top of her panties but had a job in military intelligence.

0|0
    0|0
  • For WOMEN:

Foot, upper back, thigh.

These are "feminine areas" for female tattoos. I would not suggest anywhere else, you run the risk of appearing more masculine which is unattractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the tattoo, your age, and whether or not you wax. If it's ass antlers, quit wasting my tax dollars. If you're over 40, on the underside of your boob, no one will ever see it. If you don't wax, get Fidel Castro on your minge.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would definitely say wrist, ribs or a small piece on the lower ab.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've seen a few with it on their ribs, but be careful because That is a sensitive spot.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wherever the woman wants to have a tattoo.
    It's no good soliciting others opinions, it is a form of SELF expression, not conformity.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like anywhere on her body. Girls who have tattoos are badass

0|1
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 15

• if it's a small tattoo: wrists, feet, ankle, neck, hand, shoulder, collar bone

if it's a big tattoo: back, stomach, thigh, shoulder blade, calf, collar bone

0|0
    0|0
  • I think the neck, upper back/spine, foot, wrist, or under boob line are cool they can be small or big and not shown all the time. Plus its where I want mine

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always wanymyed one that started at my thigh and ran up the side of my body.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have one on my forearm. You can get one anywhere. Maybe your thigh or the back of your shoulder would look sexy. Depends what the tattoo is!

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe just above your cleavage or on the hip or the thigh that's where I have mine

0|0
    0|0
  • On the side

0|0
    0|0
  • Back and upper arm.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd say a small one on the wrist

0|0
    0|0
  • Nowhere lol