Is it bad if I do this every day?

So I just started using natural oils for my face 2 days in a row and so a massive change.
Is it bad if I do those masks every day?
How many times should I do it?

510

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess it depends on your skin type. I wouldn't do more than once a week? I guess.. but that's just me.

• Pretty oily skin lol

• id go off how you reacted to it... I've seen some places claim both sides, that if you use an oils mask your body will respond by producing fewer oils making it less oily, then the obvious is that adding more oils won't make it less oily. What does the maker recommend? For me, id probably give it a few days to see how it does