Is it bad if I do this every day?

So I just started using natural oils for my face 2 days in a row and so a massive change.
Is it bad if I do those masks every day?
How many times should I do it?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• i guess it depends on your skin type. I wouldn't do more than once a week? I guess.. but that's just me.

1|0
    0|0
    • Pretty oily skin lol

• id go off how you reacted to it... I've seen some places claim both sides, that if you use an oils mask your body will respond by producing fewer oils making it less oily, then the obvious is that adding more oils won't make it less oily. What does the maker recommend? For me, id probably give it a few days to see how it does

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• Well your skin produces it's own oils naturally to moisturize your skin so there is really no need for it.

If you apply more oil then what the body requires it will respond by producing less oil and drying your skin out.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, it is notgoo for your skin and messes with the ph balances... your skin naturally produces oil to moisturise your skin... if you apply more oil regularly, your body will compensate by producing less, thus drying your skin out...

1|0
    0|0
  • if you're worried you should switch to something more natural 💦

1|0
    0|0
  • At most 3 times a week. The more you do that the more your face cannot have the normal bacteria that your face needs during the day or next. So in moderation. It is healthy for your face to naturally have it's oil.

1|0
    0|0
  • Everyday is overkill. It won't be necessary. Weekly or twice a week is fine

But what do I know about this stuff hahah just guessing

1|0
    0|0
  • Every day seems too often. Just like showering and risnsig away oil you must take it easy with adding it

1|0
    0|0
  • I did be worried about getting acne though bestie.

1|0
    0|0
  • 2 times a week

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess do it if it helps.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't do it every day, maybe 1-2 a week?

1|0
    0|0
  • You will probably get acne after a while

1|1
    0|0
  • Do it once every three days

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on your skin type and the sensitivity of it. My skin type is normal. For example, if I started doing that, my skin would break out. I mean, my skin breaks out even when I use soaps containing oils. If your skin is dry, I doubt you will experience such issues.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes