Completely smooth men yes or no? Looking for all opinions here?

Ok ladies and gentlemen, I am a mostly masculine guy. Much bigger stronger looking guys find it difficult to meet my level of bad ass there is no question of that. That said I am at very least bi and I prefer small petite twink guys who are just on the fem side so bonus points to opinions from the kind of guys I like or petite girls, but I would like to hear all opinions. I am fairly hairy and dont really like it. I am seriously thinking about laser removal so I can permanently be smooth from the neck down. I particularly hate having hair on my feet, pits, arms and chest, but also like my legs smooth a lot better too. I know how I feel about it. lets hear what everyone else thinks.

12