Guys: How often do you notice a girls finger nails?

Do you notice if she has nice polished or well cared for nails? Do you notice if the nails are messy and not kept clean and groomed?

• Yes I notice
    Vote A
  • No I don't notice
    Vote B
  • I'm a girl or want to see results
    Vote C
  • They have to be really nasty for me to notice or crazy nail designs and colors
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I will admitt. A girls nails looking unkept. Is a prt peeve of mine. I love seeing nails that are clean and polished either with a one color basic polish. Or a french manicure. Im not really a fan of designs on the nails. Although i did see one girl ince who had them designed and it did look really nice. Chipped nail polish is the worst to see on a girl. I understand chips do occur. But when you get home that night take a couple minutes and fix them please. Polished well kept nail. Increase the appearance appeal of a girl a good 40 percent

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My guy friends would even notice when l apply the second one instead of redoing it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 29

• I notice, but don't really care.

When fingernails are brightly painted it would be pretty hard not to notice. If they're long and well done my first thought is "those must be really inconvenient to type with." If they're bitten off then I think "oh it's another one who bites her nails--that's cute."

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really unless they stand out. But if we're holding hands for example, I might notice. First I notice how petite they are compared to ours, then how SOFT, then fingernails if colored or shiny. I don't consciously notice or look specifically at them though. It's not important. But I will notice sometimes (almost always because they look nice).

1|0
    0|0
  • Yep, many times, since I like longer nails, and think shorter ones below the finger tips are almost hideous.. LOL.. I also don't like chipped nail polish.. It's just.. Uugh.. LOL.. Not that I care for painted nails period.. But I can get with some more than others..

1|0
    0|0
  • I really don't care about finger nails, but when i see a woman who obviously put a lot of work in to them I pretend to notice and compliment them because i know they are looking for that kind of validation.

1|0
    0|0
  • I honestly don't pay that much attention to a girls nails and I don't really like painted nails personally I always preferred natural ones.

Painted nails when I see them to me just look cheap most of the time.

1|0
    0|0
  • Bringing back the Ass, I love it
    <3 <3 <3

I really don't give a fuck about fingernails. They have to be particularly zany or unkempt to become an issue. Sometimes they can look good, when colored in conjunction with an outfit that has like a color scheme. But otherwise, eh.

0|0
    0|0
  • I usually don't notice things like nails, purses, or shoes. I think those things are noticed more by women. Guys usually don't notice such things.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really notice. I guess it's a "turn off" when they're dirty, though. But that's something I would consciously look for. I'm assuming I'd be the same vice versa.

1|0
    0|0
    • Well you must be the bitch of a relationship then cause you clearly dont get your hands dirty if it turns you off 😂 geeze this generation is pathetic

• I mean i notice sure but im not paying that much attention to your fingers. I would probably notice more if a girl didn't have painted finger nails since every girl paints them i think

1|0
    0|0
  • Barely ever notice unless they are nail polished or diseased. Both i dislike so if you save yourself the time ill enjoy them how they naturally are.

1|0
    0|0
  • Trueske I said I didn't notice but a pierced nail is sexy as and about nine mill in growth with a pink wash polish is the bbeeessttT

1|0
    0|0
  • Nasty nails or too much nailpolish and other stuff that girls do are a big turn off
    I like simple and lightly polished nails

1|0
    0|0
  • have to notice. It's my duty lol... pretty much why they get them done

1|0
    0|0
  • Never. I couldn't give less of a crap about fingernails.

1|0
    0|0
  • When i see a girl my eyes go right to her hands i see her finger nails
    i love the color Black and Red finger nail polish.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hands in general tell you how clean that person is. But polished nails are not an indicator

1|0
    0|0
  • EVERY time you see her hands. Yes, do your nails. Look pretty. It's call ATTRACTION. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I never notice that stuff. It really doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I definetlty notice. If you have dirty finger nails what else is dirty that I can't see.

0|0
    0|0
  • Ashley girl hay girl

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes