What do people think about girls who get long acrylic nails?

I don't know if it's because I have short nails in general, but I like to get my acrylics pretty long as long as I can still function normally. I've been doing this for the past 4 years now, and I still get people asking me how I do day to day things. Is there anything in particular that people think when they see girls who have pretty long acrylic nails? Is it a turn on or turn off for some people?

What do people think about girls who get long acrylic nails?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I love them. They look very attractive and awesome color. I would just say as a guy, maybe just a little shorter, but def not short!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think long ones like the ones pictured do not reflect on the woman well. In my experience, those who have nails like that don't make the best decisions nor are they pleasant to be around. I attribute them to people with abrasive personalities who, for lack of a better word, are "ghetto" (note: this is regardless of the color of their skin)

0|0
    0|0
    • How does having long nails equate to being someone who makes bad decisions? I'm literally the complete opposite of everything you mentioned.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• I don't honestly like em
    Nails gotta be just a little long and polished nice and carefully but nothing weird like in the pic

1|0
    0|0
  • For me it's a turnoff, I don't know why but I like nails just natural. Preferably not even nailpolish

0|0
    0|0
  • Turn off. They look weird, not practical and you're pretty much wearing 10 knifeson your body.

0|0
    0|0
  • Looks hot. That's what I think.

1|0
    0|0
  • they look really nice and very well groomed

1|0
    0|0
  • EUGHHHHH! Fuckin raunchy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Instant turn off.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Those aren't THAT long, but I do wonder how they manage to wipe their asses...

1|0
    0|0
    • Literally the first question everyone asks lmao

• I asked the same question. I love my long nails.

1|1
    0|0
  • Don't like them. It's luxury, and a sign you don't and can't work with your hands.

0|0
    0|0
    • I do and can work with my hands thank you very much.

• I think they are creative and have the same interests in me

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them but never had them

1|0
    0|0
  • They can be neat

1|0
    0|0
  • they're beautiful

1|0
    0|0
  • Ew. '

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not like them.

0|0
    0|0
  • I had small hands, so I look really weird with long nails, so I don't even bother to try 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • I have small hands too but they actually help elongate my fingers because without acrylics my fingers look like nubs.

• Same, but in comparison my nails would look gigantic. I tried on false nails once that looked pretty realistic, god they looked even worse than my hands now 😂 I think if I did acrylics it'd somehow end up even worse

• Lmfaooo😂😂

• I hate when people ask me how do I do things like the same way you do but with long nails. I've been wearing them as long for 4 years! I think it might be confusing for some females, men don't seem to care that much about it

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes