Guys, are nails important?

I have -1 myopia in both eyes (never changes) and I always wear contacts (I do not even know wear my glasses are). Anyway since I wear contacts my nails gotta be short, I also play the piano so..

These girls always have long beautiful nails and even though I can easily achieve that it isn't practical for me. I always keep my nails short and clean (contacts) and I put clear polish on them. I think nail polish looks weird on short nails.

Anyway I know that this question is really weird to ask but I know a lot of guys want feminine hands and I feel like long nails is part of them... this is a weird question but I actually really want to know haha... it gets weirder when I think about it..

My hands are small and my fingers are thin but I feel that short nails are masculine, yeah that's pretty much it.

Im 17 by the way asking this on anon cuz this is kinda weird
* i do not even know where

06

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing about long nails is that it's really something girls do for other girls. Guys don't really care about your nails as long as they're kept and clean

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE