Guys, are nails important?

I have -1 myopia in both eyes (never changes) and I always wear contacts (I do not even know wear my glasses are). Anyway since I wear contacts my nails gotta be short, I also play the piano so..

These girls always have long beautiful nails and even though I can easily achieve that it isn't practical for me. I always keep my nails short and clean (contacts) and I put clear polish on them. I think nail polish looks weird on short nails.

Anyway I know that this question is really weird to ask but I know a lot of guys want feminine hands and I feel like long nails is part of them... this is a weird question but I actually really want to know haha... it gets weirder when I think about it..

My hands are small and my fingers are thin but I feel that short nails are masculine, yeah that's pretty much it.

Im 17 by the way asking this on anon cuz this is kinda weird
Updates:
* i do not even know where

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• The thing about long nails is that it's really something girls do for other girls. Guys don't really care about your nails as long as they're kept and clean

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I do love them on a female! They don't have to be monstrously long, but over the finger is nice and very cute! I'm not a fan of boyish looking hands I guess.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't give a single shit about women's nails and I even prefer normal nails without any artifice.

0|1
    0|0
  • Hi
    Can you rate my body
    I have to prove my girlfriend wrong

0|0
    0|0
  • Nails are the least part of femininity x

0|1
    1|0
  • I can only speak for myself, and I honestly couldn't give less of a crap about nails.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes