Thoughts on this dress, is it a go or a no?

Thoughts on this dress, is it a go or a no?

• GOOO YESSS
    Vote A
  • NO WTH
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Depends. Where are you going to wear this? Seems more like something you'd wear at a beach social.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's a great-looking dress, I'm just not much for the color. if it came in a black that would be awesome

1|0
    0|1
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• That looks like a disco dress you're kind of young for nightclubing

1|0
    0|1
    • It's for a homecoming type of thing

• Seems pretty sexualized for a homecoming thing. I personally wouldn't recommend it, unless you can put a non-transparent skirt of some kind under the mesh. Find something that covers your legs more either way.

• Right

• Hmm... the guys like it cuz you may as well be naked. That's just not a real dress.

0|0
    0|0
  • That's not a dress. It's a malfunctioning bodysuit.

0|0
    0|0
  • Might look good on that model but on anyone no matter how good they look, it would look a bit weird

0|0
    0|0
    • Why is that

• The bottom. That's why kid ballerinas wear their dresses like that, cuz it offers more mobility. But you go to an adult ballet concert and that's not what you would see. It's not a good look, and while it looks good on her, she would look even better with a skirt or something. Sounds weird I know but it's regardless of body shape.

• depends on the occasion but it's sexy dress

1|0
    0|0
  • Beautiful.

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes it is

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks sexy

1|0
    0|1
  • looks great

1|0
    0|0
  • dear hayzus

0|0
    0|0
  • it shows too much

0|0
    0|0
  • Its good

0|0
    0|1
  • That dress looks dope

1|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 13

• I put no, but it depends on the occasion. Maybe on the runway of a fashion show, but other than that I can't really think of a situation where this would be appropriate.

I noticed you said "homecoming" for someone's answer. This dress is a bit... much for a homecoming. It's practically a bathing suit! The mesh should be thicker or you need a skirt underneath it. Leave something to the imagination.

2|0
    0|0
  • I'm not into it personally I feel like it's one of those dresses that only looks good on a model and then when you get it in the mail it's not how it appears

1|0
    0|0
  • It looks like dance dress, with the leotard and sheer skirt. It's pretty, but wouldn't really be appropriate for prom/homecoming.

1|0
    0|0
  • I have a black dress similar do this that I just bought for the hell of it bc I don't know Where i'd ever wear it to

1|0
    0|0
  • It really depends on where you go. I wouldn't wear it. But it may look good on you.

1|0
    0|0
  • The skirt is too sheer. Aside from not offering much in the way of coverage, the skirt is bound to be a snag nightmare.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd never wear that but it's pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • I wear a black one sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • very sexy i have a similar one in black

1|0
    0|0
  • in black maybe but not in broad daylight

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I didn't like it

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like if very much ,, it looks like a see-through skirt over a full swimsuit.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes