Is no makeup a turn off?

Hey so I only wear moisturizer, sunscreen and lip balm for two reasons: makeup is too expensive and I'd rather spend it for hair products, clothes and my gym membership, because my mom never wears makeup I'm crap at it (and really jealous of girls on insta who do a beautiful face of makeup) and I hate having another layer on my face.

Anyway... whenever I search up models or pretty girls all of them have a full face of makeup. Guys also always find girls who wear makeup hot. And no don't go saying "ugh I hate makeup" because if a girl isn't wearing lipstick or eyeshadow you all think that she isn't wearing makeup ok haha

So, would a girl not wearing makeup be considered less professional, childish and just a turn off

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• People who don't need makeup are lucky
    The girls on instagram you talk about probably look like shit without it and are creating an illusion
    Be grateful of your natural beauty

2|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• My mother never wears makeup and I'm good at it so what was your point? It's ok to wear makeup and it's ok to not wear makeup. Not all of our actions should be taken with the intention of waking up some sort of reaction from the opposite sex.

0|0
    0|0
    • i meant i didn't have anyone to teach me and my mom never got me any makeup anyways so i never learned

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• I prefer girls without makeup. If someone is pretty, beautiful, she will always be, with or without makeup.

1|0
    0|0
  • if a girl is naturally pretty i prefer her with no make up

1|0
    0|0
  • Too much make up is a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • No, too much make up is a turn off

0|0
    0|0
  • Makeup is a turn off

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• No make up is like another definition for natural beauty. No it's not a turn off. : ) and imagine,... you can't sleep with it on so,.. they going to see the face somehow 😂

0|1
    0|0
  • Don't blame your mum? Yk you can be good regardless of whether or not she uses makeup?

1|0
    0|0
  • I usually just wear lipstick and eyeliner when I go out.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes