Guy what panties do you like girls in?

Guys I wanna know what underwear/panties you like to see a girl in? Cause I was talking to a guy about underwear and when I told him I wear boxers he didn't seem to like them, so what panties should I buy that are nice? (Btw I need new panties anyway)

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Silk or satin bikini panties should work. They're really comfortable, and you won't feel as exposed as you would in a thong.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 44

• The thing about lingerie is that it adds a layer of mysterie, a certain allure that makes you wonder what is beneath it
    It's important to find something that fits your body type and style but for the most part, if the mind has to fill the gaps we often get more turned on then when everything is plain to see

0|0
    0|0
  • Amante Women's Lace Thong (PCPL02_Sandalwood_S) www.amazon.in/.../ref=cm_sw_r_apa_i_xRtSzb822SZN6

I would prefer something like this
    but the selection must consider your body structure and all

0|0
    0|0
  • Love the old school like French cut butt. But my all time fav now are the low cut boy shorts i just think they are so sexy. An let's not forget "everyone's lol6 fav... the wet panties lol

0|0
    0|0
  • This

0|0
    0|0
    • That's pretty much what I wear now

• Well maybe he doesn't know what women boxer briefa look like. There is nothing wrong with them. And to me, they are more sexy than a thong or those regular ones

• Yeah I think he would

• Pink pantie's.

0|1
    0|0
  • Whatever kind that makes you feel super sexy when you wear them.

0|0
    0|0
  • boxers dont look good on a girl... just not feminine. i like most types of panties but actually find simple white cotton knickers to be most arousing

0|0
    0|0
    • Show All
    • oh i see... well no its no more weird than talking to a random 50yr old on here about it lol... totally normal

• Haha I guess not

• Hard to go wrong with the classic bikini style panties.

0|0
    0|0
  • Small ones that cut into your butt in the back and show camel toe in the front. White or pink are also turn one for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • A thong under a skirt would be a shortcut in there.

I also need some "entertainment" during my business hours.

0|0
    0|0
  • Boy shorts and boxers. That's my girlfriend wears often.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what he likes.. i like regular fullback cotton.. i like schoolgirl/girl next door look

0|0
    0|0
  • g string. most of my girls selfies are lol. she modelled in her teen years

0|0
    0|0
  • French knickers look good
    They're like sexy female boxers

A thong also looks good

0|0
    0|0
  • Wear nothing at all

0|0
    0|0
  • Bikini or thongs

0|0
    0|0
  • Jailbait

0|0
    0|1
  • Preferably, none :p

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0
  • boy shorts I like knowing she's comfy

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 4

• Boy shorts, Cheekies and an occasional thong, my guy especially likes the ones I'm not wearing. . .

0|0
    0|0
  • bikini, hipsters, lacey sexy VS, PINK boyshorts

0|0
    0|0
  • the ones that don't give me wedgies

0|1
    0|0
  • black is the best

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes