What do you think about piercings and tattoos?

It's pretty self explanatory. What do you think of them and the people who have some and would you get a piercing/tattoo yourself?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tattoos: How many, and where? And will they still look good when you are older? Important questions to ask.

A funny article on the subject: "A friend of mine used to threaten that he was going to get a tattoo on his right buttock that read, “If you’re close enough to read this, you’re cooking me breakfast.”

thefederalist.com/.../

Piercings: On the face (other than the obvious ears) they just look awful. On your naughty parts, well, it might be thrilling.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them and I have a few piercings myself, tattoos are also something I wish to get and like to see on people because there is usually a story behind them. As for others I think it's fine, but a person that is cluttered (all over face.. ect) in piercings is just something that turns me away.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 26

• I love body art and piercings on a woman! as long as it done right

1|1
    0|0
    • Cheap tattoos and misplaced piercings are the worst. They look instantly trashy.

• Piercings if done properly I think can be kind of hot, especially the tiny ones in the nose. I'm not a fan of buildings, gaugaes and nose tongue eyebrow piercing though. I think tongue piercings are gross. Tattoos I used to find attractive when I was younger, especially foot tattoos, but now I'm not into them at all. I personally wouldn't get any tattoos or piercings.

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh I forgot to mention genital and nipple piercings. No thanks! Belly button piercings are also hot.

• I wouldn't get any myself.
    I seriously dislike tattoos on girls and it takes away from her attractiveness to me.
    The only piercings I actually liked was when I saw a girl with multiple going up one ear, and she had one of those haircut with part of one side of her head shaved and the hair combed over the other way. Normal piercings (one on each ear) are fine, but I dislike any in her nose, lip, or eyebrows.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think people should do what makes them happy. I don't usually think they add or detract from beauty within reason.

1|0
    0|0
  • I personally feel that body enhancements are a great way of showing the world what better you can make off of your body.
    Overdoing it kills the fun, but the apt amount of decoration is simply admirable ❤

0|0
    0|0
  • so i have had a stud in my nose for 35 years but if the occasion warrants it i will take it out... tatts are a different thing and never had one because you can't just remove them when you like

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't have any myself, but I am certainly not against them either. In fact, if done properly, I find it quite attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's cool & interesting that the people who have them. I've always wanted a tattoo but then I think of the problems with it lol but idc I mean your body your rules right? (:

0|0
    0|0
  • Almost completely a fashion statement. Its rare to find one that really signifies a life shaking moment.
    And girls with sleeves tend to be really pompous and I haven't figured out why.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who have piercings and tattoos are badass. It tells me that they're more likely to be a tomboy. I'm into tomboys, sorry girly girls

0|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 6

• certain ones can be good on men.
    like irezumi sleeves and snakebite? lip piercings a la miyavi circa 2006

that being said, i may prefer purity

purity is always better for women in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • I got my ears pierced in the past but I do not wear the earrings anymore
    They look ok

0|0
    0|0
  • A majority of people that get tattoos rock, and Tattoos and piercing some cells Kick-Ass

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a form of self expression.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not my things

0|0
    0|0
  • Trashy and unnecessary

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes