What do you think about piercings and tattoos?

It's pretty self explanatory. What do you think of them and the people who have some and would you get a piercing/tattoo yourself?

727

Most Helpful Guy

• Tattoos: How many, and where? And will they still look good when you are older? Important questions to ask.

A funny article on the subject: "A friend of mine used to threaten that he was going to get a tattoo on his right buttock that read, “If you’re close enough to read this, you’re cooking me breakfast.”

thefederalist.com/.../

Piercings: On the face (other than the obvious ears) they just look awful. On your naughty parts, well, it might be thrilling.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like them and I have a few piercings myself, tattoos are also something I wish to get and like to see on people because there is usually a story behind them. As for others I think it's fine, but a person that is cluttered (all over face.. ect) in piercings is just something that turns me away.