Is it just me or have a lot of girls on college campuses started wearing really short shorts that show off their "under-butt"?

Is it just me or have a lot of girls on college campuses started wearing really short shorts that show off their "under-butt"?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• they are free to do so. you can't tell people what to wear and what to not. we are not in the middle east here.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• It so controversial. To think when someone chooses a certain fashion wardrobe. They are automatically looked at, and judged. For what they wear, eat, do, and how they have there hair, and clothes.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes a lot of girls do it and I hate it

1|0
    0|0
  • its just you

0|0
    0|0
  • It's true, and I hate the look.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg I would rather wear a towel 😂

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't wear such shorts

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 4

• Not just you but it's pretty nasty. Like we don't need to see their pants up their butts. My campus should be a wedgie free zone tbh.

1|0
    1|0
    • What the heck does your last sentence have to do with really short shorts. You kinda sound like a douche.

• Show All
    • Everyone should wear what they want to. Just like how some people wear socks that separate there big toe from there other toes

• This was not so uncommon when I visited Italy last summer. Several young women had this on

0|0
    0|0
  • I always wonder why this is. They don't get self conscious when they are 99% nude but then that 1%, they squirm.

0|0
    0|0
  • Its fuckin' great, ain't it?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes