Shopping addiction?

I think I have a problem well not really I've recently lost some weight and I'm in between sizes I feel sort of addicted to shopping but I'm just buying new close that can fit me I've noticed when i was heavier clothes weren't that cute and expensive but walking around the mall the stores I use to avoid I can fit in to them and they cost less jeans cost 10 dollars or a top 5 dollars I'm kind of in heaven the cute clothes i admired I can fit into and it's cheap too 🤔
So why is it clothes for bigger people cost so much I went to winners once saw a cute 3x dress and it was around 40 to 50 dollars

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes i have a shopping edition as well, I'm always buying electronics ( computers, cell phones) .. Clothes for bigger people cost more cause
    it takes more money to make bigger clothes. I know from past
    experience cause I'm a bigger guy.