Tattoos - your oppinion on them?

What do you think about them? Do you have any? If you do, what is it? If you don't have one, are you planning to get one?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got one but it's in a place where only my husband can see it. It's not very big but I like it

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What meaning does this have to you? If it's not 2 personal to ask

• Show All
    • I forgot to swipe right to see the rest of the picture. Now I see. Looks good and has a personal touch. I like it

• Very nice!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't like them, don't understand why people get them. Rarely, if ever, look good.

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't get how an adult man can put a tribal on his arm, back. Or a dragon, lion, tiger. Tattoos should be about something that means a lot to you. When I see that chinese letters and shit makes me wanna puke

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I like them. I wanted to get one for the longest time but when they told me the price for the tattoo I wanted, I was out lol but I'm glad because I kinda changed my mind haha I don't think I want one anymore.. I wanna leave my body just as it is.

0|1
    0|0
  • I have four, they all have meaning. I've always gone by the rule that as long as I can dress for business and a wedding without them all hanging out it's ok haha. But then I got a small one on my forearm 🙈

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't plan to get one. A man can get one or a few, women look dirty when they cover themselves with them, I am no lady but I like to dress like one sometimes, don't see how possible that is when I'm covered in ink. I think women can get cute ones like the old days, in places where it's easily covered if they need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like it if a man has a lot of them, but I don't mind a few. Also depends what they are of because some people have really stupid or ugly ones.
    I don't have any tattoos and I wasn't ever interested in getting one, but I saw the new white tattoo ink and now I kind of want one of those! Lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I am on the fence. I don't mind on other people but all the tattoo designs I like end up being like "meh" to me after a while. I think it is cause I get bored REALLY easily.

0|0
    0|0
    • I think the same. I can't think. of one thing that I could put on myself and after 20/30 years say I still like it. Dragons? Tribals? Chinese letters for respect, love and shit? I mean come on :D

• I get these cool ideas and then 2 weeks later when I think of it again I am like "REALLY?"

So yeah we are the same :P It is tough deciding what you want on yourself for the rest of your friggen life :D :D :D

• I could only put a date on me but that would probably suck. And nowadays more and more people have one so if you don't you feel more unique. Back in the day it was oposite.

• I don't care. I mean, they're fine if they are tasteful. I personally don't plan on getting any because I am someone who gets bored of things quickly. I would not want to keep it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't love them and I don't have any. However, a single arm sleeve tattoo can be kind of hot on a guy..

0|0
    0|0
  • i don't like deforming human body. It is beautiful the way it is.
    While people get upset when their car is scratched they are happy to have a tattoo

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have one but I have thought about it. But I also donate blood and that is a lot more important to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate needles and no I do not plan on getting one if I do I would use permanent markers

0|0
    0|0
  • They are an expression of who you are. A peice of time in life.

0|0
    0|0
  • No ty, what's the point?

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 6

• I'm 51 and I have 9. My advice? Don't get the 1st one until you know how you want the final product to look like.

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm full body. Like the Yakuza. I don't like it on women. I find it insulting.

0|0
    0|0
    • How did you start? People say when you do your 1st one, it's never the last. The girl i know did a music key on her ankle, 3 years later she has 11 of them

• Show All
    • Bullshit. Stomach. Doesn't matter if it's ripped or bloated. Stomach will make you cry like a big baby.

• I hide mine. I use long sleeved shirts during the summer. Think about that too. You can't show all.

• I like em in general.

0|0
    0|0
  • Girls who have tattoos are hot and badass

0|0
    0|0
  • bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think tattoos are great. Its sexy on a girl

0|0
    0|0