Tattoos - your oppinion on them?

What do you think about them? Do you have any? If you do, what is it? If you don't have one, are you planning to get one?

137

Most Helpful Girl

• I've got one but it's in a place where only my husband can see it. It's not very big but I like it

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • What meaning does this have to you? If it's not 2 personal to ask

• I forgot to swipe right to see the rest of the picture. Now I see. Looks good and has a personal touch. I like it

• Very nice!

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't like them, don't understand why people get them. Rarely, if ever, look good.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • I don't get how an adult man can put a tribal on his arm, back. Or a dragon, lion, tiger. Tattoos should be about something that means a lot to you. When I see that chinese letters and shit makes me wanna puke