What are some must have makeup products?

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I like a girl with eye shadow and lipstick.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• I would definitely say primer, and setting powder setting powder doesn't make you shiny, and primer helps your make up last longer. I only wear eye shadow if I go out, but its nice to have A good palette with a lot of colours- I absolutely cannot live without chap stick/lip balm. I think bronzers are good too, I usually do cream and then a little powder. EYE brows! Yes that too.. if you have thick ones then you're lucky, most of us have to fill in the gaps lol.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• well for me a must have would be the girl to go with the make up LMAO

0|0
    0|0
  • Dildo, it will make up your day.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 19

• Concealer, powder if you get oily (I recommend loose translucent powder), mascara, neutral matte eyeshadow (mainly to give your face some dimension), eyebrow powder/pencil/gel (whatever you prefer) and if you want you could use highlighter and/or blush

0|0
    0|1
  • It depends on the person but for me it's eyebrow pencil, conselar, setting powder, mascara, eyeliner, and fake eyelashes ( the lashes aren't dramatic they look very natural and a lot of people don't notice there fake they make me feel really pretty and a second to put on)

0|0
    0|0
  • Many people say mascara but honestly for me it doesn't do a lot because I'm Indian and have really long eyelashes and thick hair so it'd have to be lipgloss

1|0
    0|0
  • The only thing that I really find a must-have for myself is mascara, because it makes all the difference! Just a small coat will leave you looking prettier and more defined and feminine already. However, my daily routine consists of a little concealer where I need it, some light translucent powder to set the concealer and control the oil production of my skin, some mascara, and some lip gloss.

0|0
    0|0
  • Eyeliner and mascara. Concealer for those super fair-skinned girls like me with blue circles under the eyes!

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes