Guys is this gross? :(?

Okay this Is my baby hair I don't shave my hands like other girls I taught it helps to protect me from cold but some girl said it's ugly :( and I felt soo upset truth is I am scared to wax I love my hands cuz they are soft but kinda get upset when I see others girls full shaved hands boys pleas tell me what to do is this gross? Guys is this gross ?? :(?

89

Most Helpful Guy

• why would you shave your hands? is this something new?

• Yes new in my generations they do that and if some one did not they will be like eww you look like a nerd orr they would be like pleas don't act like the past this is a new generation bla bla :(

• Thank you so much ☺

• just being honest ma'am

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh please... if women shaved everything... we'd never leave the house!
    I don't shave anything I don't need to for hygiene purposes.
    And you can shave or not shave whichever makes you feel comfortable!

• P. S. If it bothers you - doesn't matter what anyone else thinks - then you can maybe bleach them. See a professional for it.
      But your hands look normal. I wouldn't worry about it.