Guys is this gross? :(?

Okay this Is my baby hair I don't shave my hands like other girls I taught it helps to protect me from cold but some girl said it's ugly :( and I felt soo upset truth is I am scared to wax I love my hands cuz they are soft but kinda get upset when I see others girls full shaved hands boys pleas tell me what to do is this gross? Guys is this gross ?? :(?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• why would you shave your hands? is this something new?

2|0
    0|0
    • Yes new in my generations they do that and if some one did not they will be like eww you look like a nerd orr they would be like pleas don't act like the past this is a new generation bla bla :(

• Show All
    • Thank you so much ☺

• just being honest ma'am

Most Helpful Girl

• Oh please... if women shaved everything... we'd never leave the house!
    I don't shave anything I don't need to for hygiene purposes.
    And you can shave or not shave whichever makes you feel comfortable!

2|0
    0|0
    • P. S. If it bothers you - doesn't matter what anyone else thinks - then you can maybe bleach them. See a professional for it.
      But your hands look normal. I wouldn't worry about it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 8

• You should think of ur self if you feel it's good and you are comfortable with it then, Why simpley thinking about the others opinion... One u wax it u will have to continue doing in some periods of time... Ur cute like tht only

0|0
    0|0
  • You do understand that humans have body hair right? You know like all mammals.

3|0
    0|0
  • Light hair like that is normal for women, there's no need to shave or wax it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's not gross at that length. It took me a second to notice it. Simply shaving should be just fine.

0|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't care less

1|0
    0|0
  • Yeah

0|0
    2|0
  • It's okay!

0|0
    0|0
  • Uhm this is normal actually. Don't listen to her.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 7

• You can barely see it. Don't worry about it, it's fine. Don't shave your arms because it'll become thicker. I wax my arms but that's just because I have dark hair so it's more noticeable. If it was like yours then I'd just leave it, you can barely notice it.

1|0
    0|0
  • Girls shave their hands/arms? Wtf have I been missing?

3|0
    0|0
  • You're over thinking way too much about other people's opinion , just do what you feel like is best for you :)!

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't touch the hair on my arms or hands. If someone else wants to do that then it's their prerogative but to put down someone who doesn't it wrong. Everyone has it and there is nothing wrong with it.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. It doesn't matter. Hair will always grow, and it's okay.

1|0
    0|0
  • Some people actually shave their hands? Wtf

0|0
    0|0
  • I do not shave them as well. That girl sounds like a bitch and you should have told her to mind her own business. I don't think your hair is that noticeable to be honest

4|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes