A girl told me "You'd look hotter if you dressed older", How?

I'm 20.. so is she.

She has/had a boyfriend..

She just said it as we were all meeting up before going out, I don't remember the whole conversation but another girl was on about what I wear, and then the first girl said 'yeah, you'd look really hot if you dressed older'..

I usually just wear Old Skools, black skinny jeans and a t shirt, maybe a jumper or a shirt over a t-shirt on a night out..

What does she mean by 'dress older'?
On of the guys joked 'yeah just go for a full suit and tie', and the girl just said 'no no, like just if you dressed older, it would look really good on you, it would suit you'..

Does she mean dress more preppy/mature?
How can I dress older?

25

Most Helpful Girl

• Something casual or semi-formal. Like button-downs tucked in your pants, or a sweater (and you can push the sleeves up three-quarters), brogue shoes or a nice pair of leather boots, silver watch, a clean cut.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• Change out your skinny jeans for well-fitted slim ones, wear collared shirts and when you wear that button down over a tee - button that sucker up. Make sure the sleeves are rolled too

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE