How far can good looks get you in life?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmm... well, good looks go a long way but, how good can you flaunt it? From my perspective, looks isn't the only important aspect in a man, chivalry, personality, motivation and dedication go a very long way as well.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Not really far honestly. I think people exaggerate the benefits of being good looking, because they look good on paper. In reality or practice, try getting a CEO job based on good looks and nothing else. I'm sure if you're a hot girl you'll be able to have a bunch of sweaty men drool over you at a bar, but you aren't going to be passing medical school with looks. You need ACTION to get anywhere in life, don't let anyone tell you differently.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Honestly as much as we all appreciate a pretty face, Beauty is a time bomb literally just waiting to go off. Cliche but The goodness on the inside stays ripe and fruitful at 80.

0|0
    0|0
  • They help, but you need brains and a charming personality as well if you really want to be successful.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your morals. You could always find a sugar daddy (or sugar mama in case you're talking about yourself) and live happily ever after.

0|0
    0|0
  • very far but u need intelligence. hospitality and wits.. common sense

0|0
    0|0
  • It can get you famous look at Kim k

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on situations

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Not extremely far. You can't really get a very good job based on looks alone. An attractive person will still have to work to do well

0|0
    0|0
  • Well good looking men are treated better in all areas of life (work, dating, social status etc.) and are taken at face value, whereas average/ugly men have to prove themselves due to their genetics.

Beauty gets women very far in life as female sexual value is determined by weight, beauty, age and fertility. Most young women (even average women) get hired at the job interview for the sake of being a woman and can get laid by approaching a guy saying 'hello'. Considering being born a female is actually a business its self since women use their bodies/sexuality/beauty as tool to take advantage of those aspects I mentioned.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes