Skincare and makeup samples?

I am obsessed with skincare and makeup products. I am a total fanatic and I love trying new products, especially if it's something I can implement in my daily beauty routine; I have yet to find a brand and products that work just right for me. Only problem is that I can't afford any of the products right now as the company I work at is non-profit.

How and where can I get free samples of beauty products without much hassle? I have tried stores, but they are mostly against giving samples freely for some reason.

So where and how can I get free samples of makeup and skincare products?

40

Most Helpful Girl

• Try BzzAgent its free... sometimes you get a wide variety of things keep up with the surveys they send you so they can match you.. I've been sent on the beauty line so far 2 mascara 1 eye liner (together) some shampoo's (head and shoulders and patene) and one Oral-B 9000 brush... its awesome

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE