Should I make this permanent (DIY stick and poke)?

Should I make this permanent (DIY stick and poke)?Right now, it's just sharpie. The reason why I wanted to do this is because a lot of shit has happened in my 13 years. Not many people would understand it, but it means a lot to me.
Excuse the horrible photoshop job (I blurred out most of the scars).

PLEASE DON'T THINK I AM LOOKING FOR ATTENTION, hence the anonymity.

• Yes, just don't screw up.
    Vote A
  • I literally couldn't care less.
    Vote B
  • ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY.
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I typed such a long response but it failed to send, WOOOOOW am I upset. Basically I'd advise you not to. Getting a tattoo is a major commitment, so I'd wait until you're older to decide.

1|0
    0|0
    • Also feel free to add/message me or whatever if you want to talk to this in-depth with someone!

Most Helpful Girl

• Please don't. You'll grow what if you end up hating it Or it reminds you too much of your past? Then what? Maybe if you badly want to see how it goes.. Wear it for a month ( with a sharpie) or something semi permenant. And see how you feel about it.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Maybe wear it for a month then see if you still like it

1|0
    0|0
    • I've heard a lot about this psychology. Put it on your bathroom mirror if you can't leave in on your skin for a month. If at any time you don't like it don't get it. You're very young and something like that will be there forever. Also jobs do not like tattoos that can't be easily concealed and arm tattoos are looked down upon. I have several friends that were passed on because of tattoos that were on their arms/neck.

• @drtroopq Hopefully she will realize that

• Write my name on your hand and make it permanent

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

• I don't know about the poll results, but with an open mind, this is beautiful. I think the people looking at the polls saw the scars and voted, but as long as you quit it's ok. Your photoshop is fine and I wouldn't have noticed if you didn't point it out. Take care <3

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate it

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey girly. Will you message me?

0|0
    0|0
  • Nooo

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes