Should I make this permanent (DIY stick and poke)?

Should I make this permanent (DIY stick and poke)?Right now, it's just sharpie. The reason why I wanted to do this is because a lot of shit has happened in my 13 years. Not many people would understand it, but it means a lot to me.
Excuse the horrible photoshop job (I blurred out most of the scars).

PLEASE DON'T THINK I AM LOOKING FOR ATTENTION, hence the anonymity.

• Yes, just don't screw up.
  • I literally couldn't care less.
  • ARE YOU FUCKING CRAZY.
    Vote C

53

Most Helpful Guy

• I typed such a long response but it failed to send, WOOOOOW am I upset. Basically I'd advise you not to. Getting a tattoo is a major commitment, so I'd wait until you're older to decide.

• Also feel free to add/message me or whatever if you want to talk to this in-depth with someone!

Most Helpful Girl

• Please don't. You'll grow what if you end up hating it Or it reminds you too much of your past? Then what? Maybe if you badly want to see how it goes.. Wear it for a month ( with a sharpie) or something semi permenant. And see how you feel about it.