Girls, do you recommend me any shampoo brands for frizzy hair?

I have quite frizzy hair, I have used multiple brands like Gliss, John Frieda, Creightons etc. But I still haven't found the right shampoo. Do you recommend me any shampoo that works on your hair? Especially for frizz?

I just realized, not only shampoos, but you can also recommend other products like hair masks, conditioners or hair serums.

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I suggest permanently straightening your hair with products like these www.amazon.com/.../B0018MA0SQ the one I use is an argentinian brand, it costs about $40 and lasts at least 8 applications (my hair is shoulder length) I apply it once a month and sometimes only retouch the roots
    It's been raining all day long and my hair is straight and without frizz :D it does work

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sounds effective, but 40 dollars is expensive 😂😂😂

• lol it's not because it will last 6 months - 1 year depending on your hair length