Girls, do you recommend me any shampoo brands for frizzy hair?

I have quite frizzy hair, I have used multiple brands like Gliss, John Frieda, Creightons etc. But I still haven't found the right shampoo. Do you recommend me any shampoo that works on your hair? Especially for frizz?

Updates:
I just realized, not only shampoos, but you can also recommend other products like hair masks, conditioners or hair serums.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I suggest permanently straightening your hair with products like these www.amazon.com/.../B0018MA0SQ the one I use is an argentinian brand, it costs about $40 and lasts at least 8 applications (my hair is shoulder length) I apply it once a month and sometimes only retouch the roots
    It's been raining all day long and my hair is straight and without frizz :D it does work

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Sounds effective, but 40 dollars is expensive 😂😂😂

• lol it's not because it will last 6 months - 1 year depending on your hair length

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• sometimes its not the shampoo and changing shampoo may put ur hair to more stress. what I recommend is after u wash ur hair wipe excess water off gently with a towel in a straightening motion like clapping ur hands together with the towel encasing the hair. And then after the excess water is wiped and ur hair still wet. Get a few drops of coconut oil or jojoba oil rub on ur palm and then run it through your hair. it may reduce frizziness and thicken ur hair after longterm usage.

1|0
    0|0
  • This isn't shampoo, but I usually get anti frizz products to use after taking a shower. You put them in your hair before drying it and they work pretty well.

1|0
    0|0
  • hello, I use a shampoo called "Wild (Henna)", its a natural shampoo and smells really nice of herbs, here I find it at herbal shops. I use to have really bad frizzy hair, but now that i use a natural one its not as bad. reason being because they don't have the chemical "sodium sulphate" which is used as a foaming agent and really not great for your hair as it takes out all the good oils. The natural one won't foam as much but it still works just the same, just put small amounts on your hand to rub in instead of one blob like most people do. I only wash my hair once every week or two weeks now as over time my hair has adjusted to the better shampoo, sometimes i just rinse it. Also a miss common thought is that if you don't wash it enough it smells but thats only because the ones that take all the oils out make the scalp produce more oils so when you stop doing your hair more often it will be noticeably at first.

1|0
    0|0
  • Maui moisture conditioners and serum
    Yes to shampoo and conditioners
    Giovanni giovanni leave in conditioner
    Vatika hair masks

1|0
    0|0
  • Have you heard of the Surface line? They have a Curls line that apparently works great for people with frizzy, curly hair.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes