What do you consider attractive, which isn´t commonly considered attractive (or doesn´t fit the beauty standards)?

Could be pimples, raccoon eyes, obesity, hamster cheeks, long beards, flat built, big noses etc. You may give me a whole list, don´t worry about the amount of traits you personally consider attractive lol.

For me it is:

(Very) light blonde hair on guys, I know that dark hair is the common beauty standard for guys, and one barely hears about how attractive light blonde hair is. I find it very attractive, it has something very special and unique. I´ve never adored a hair color this much, next to darkblonde (with gold of course hehe).

Dark circles on guys, I don´t know, maybe it´s just me but that tired look, looks just badass in my opinion. Signs of a hard-worker, a night person, a fighter.

Vitiligo on guys, Yasss it has something very unique! This kind of guys never fail to catch my attention. It has something incredibly unique and beautiful. This may be, because my dad has vitiligo himself.

Puffy eyes on guys, same reason as dark circles. It looks badass, nothing more about it.

Albinism on guys, just like vitiligo this has something very unique, and catches my attention easily.

Ginger haircolor on guys, I find a ginger (literally red orange) hair color also very attractive, this also has something very unique.

913

Most Helpful Guy

• I had to think so deep in order to answer this question. Because i don't really think about this topic so much. I find beauty in everyone. Also i am not familiar with what exactly fits the (beauty standards). But anyway, i give it a try.

I didn't know Ginger hair is out of standards or not common to be admired. But i do love Ginger hair color on girls. It's attractive for me.

I love freckles.

I find pale skin much more attractive than this tanning none-stop trend.

I also like it more when female's body has certain amount of fluffiness instead of too much lean and worked out. But i also love a certain lines in the stomach, it's sexy to me but it only happens when the person is lean enough! so you see? this is why it's hard for me to answer this question!

This is all i've got. When i want to think about it i get under pressure! i just wanna be like; i love the gender "Female" however it is. I'm too straight to specialize the attractiveness. "Sigh"

Good Luck.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Long, lustrous hair on men. And I'm talking LONG hair--Think J. R. R. Tolkien's elves. Don't know why, but I go weak in the knees for a guy with long hair.

Baby faces. Men with more delicate facial features (e. g., beardless, youthful) are very sexy, in my opinion.

Other than that, I tend to like features that bring about an air of exoticism or bizarreness. Albinism, Vitiligo, heterochromia, odd genetic combinations (e. g., dark hair/skin, but light eyes).

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE