What do you consider attractive, which isn´t commonly considered attractive (or doesn´t fit the beauty standards)?

Could be pimples, raccoon eyes, obesity, hamster cheeks, long beards, flat built, big noses etc. You may give me a whole list, don´t worry about the amount of traits you personally consider attractive lol.

For me it is:

(Very) light blonde hair on guys, I know that dark hair is the common beauty standard for guys, and one barely hears about how attractive light blonde hair is. I find it very attractive, it has something very special and unique. I´ve never adored a hair color this much, next to darkblonde (with gold of course hehe).

Dark circles on guys, I don´t know, maybe it´s just me but that tired look, looks just badass in my opinion. Signs of a hard-worker, a night person, a fighter.

Vitiligo on guys, Yasss it has something very unique! This kind of guys never fail to catch my attention. It has something incredibly unique and beautiful. This may be, because my dad has vitiligo himself.

Puffy eyes on guys, same reason as dark circles. It looks badass, nothing more about it.

Albinism on guys, just like vitiligo this has something very unique, and catches my attention easily.

Ginger haircolor on guys, I find a ginger (literally red orange) hair color also very attractive, this also has something very unique.
What do you consider attractive, which isn´t commonly considered attractive (or doesn´t fit the beauty standards)?

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I had to think so deep in order to answer this question. Because i don't really think about this topic so much. I find beauty in everyone. Also i am not familiar with what exactly fits the (beauty standards). But anyway, i give it a try.

I didn't know Ginger hair is out of standards or not common to be admired. But i do love Ginger hair color on girls. It's attractive for me.

I love freckles.

I find pale skin much more attractive than this tanning none-stop trend.

I also like it more when female's body has certain amount of fluffiness instead of too much lean and worked out. But i also love a certain lines in the stomach, it's sexy to me but it only happens when the person is lean enough! so you see? this is why it's hard for me to answer this question!

This is all i've got. When i want to think about it i get under pressure! i just wanna be like; i love the gender "Female" however it is. I'm too straight to specialize the attractiveness. "Sigh"

Good Luck.

3|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Long, lustrous hair on men. And I'm talking LONG hair--Think J. R. R. Tolkien's elves. Don't know why, but I go weak in the knees for a guy with long hair.

Baby faces. Men with more delicate facial features (e. g., beardless, youthful) are very sexy, in my opinion.

Other than that, I tend to like features that bring about an air of exoticism or bizarreness. Albinism, Vitiligo, heterochromia, odd genetic combinations (e. g., dark hair/skin, but light eyes).

1|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• My wife also loves ginger and light blond guys although I'm neither of them (I'm more dark blond/gold). I sometimes tease her a bit about it. I think ginger is horrible (for guys and girls) but I agree that light blonde guys look very cute.

As for my own weird tastes:
    I don't think I have too many unusual things I like but my taste is definitely not mainstream either. For example I love girls with round faces. I don't like to see jaw bones in a woman, especially not those high ones that a lot of models have. Likewise, I don't like well-defined noses, I prefer roundish ones.
    If we take this photo of Kate Moss for example:
    i.dailymail.co.uk/.../...mage-52_1416958978136.jpg
    many guys would probably say "wow, she's so pretty/hot". For me, there's almost nothing I like about this photo. She's really not my type. I really don't like her jawline, her nose, also her pointy eyebrows bother me a bit.

However, maybe the most unusual thing I like (at least in my culture) is girls who dress very casually. While most Americans dress a bit too casually, most European girls dress up too much for my taste. All the girls I meet at University are perfectly styled and they wear well-chosen, feminine clothing. Most guys probably love this but I wish they would just show up in a comfy hoody once in a while. Casual clothing can make girls look very cute and I'm totally into cuteness. I'm not really much into "beauty" or prettiness; what attracts me to a girl is cuteness. If she looks like this little puppy that I want to cuddle, that's usually a good sign. Models, movie stars and music celebrities typically don't look that way.

2|0
    0|0
  • Most of my quirks when it comes to what I'm attracted to tend to be me nit liking something everyone else does, like buttocks, lips, giant breasts and blonde hair. I prefer brunettes with average or smaller assets, so the things I do like are still things that a bunch of guys like

0|0
    0|0
  • In my country, certain accents are deemed to be attractive and others not. Belfastian, Geordie, and Glaswegian accents are considered to be super unattractive for women. Said a friend when talking about a Geordie girl: "I saw this cute girl, she was so small and petite. I went up to talk to her and she opened her mouth and I decided not to." I find them attractive!

0|0
    0|0
  • I think dark circles are really cute, also I prefer smaller cute girls - small breasts ass. . .

but it eventually always comes down to personality ^,^

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't there's anything specific like that for me... but I do like blonde hair light brown and ginger as well

0|0
    0|0
  • Braces are okay to have, girls shouldn't worry about having that.

0|0
    0|0
  • smaller breasts

2|0
    1|0
  • Chubbiness

1|0
    0|0
  • I love overbites and freckles. Don't ask me why

0|0
    0|0
  • Black

0|0
    0|0
  • Hott

0|0
    0|0
  • How about a big huge smelly asshole

0|0
    1|0

What Girls Said 8

• The guy being an asshole, i mean i have my limits to how much and he can't treat me bad but it can be hot sometimes

0|2
    0|0
  • I love dimples, lol. & I don't really like bright blue eyes, they creep me out. Apart from that I'm not much of a muscle-fan, I much prefer lean (but not lanky, lol). & I' not very fond of tans.

1|1
    0|0
  • Scars, hairy guys (litterally everywhere, just not too much on their back), guys that miss a leg and have a badass iron-kind prothese instead and big hands

1|0
    0|0
  • I like very blond guys to as well as Ginger. I either like short and Stout or tall and lanky. I don't mind if a guys a virgin, as long as I find him attractive.

0|1
    0|0
  • I love chubby guys, messed up teeth, long hair, and gingers!! I don't know why I find ginger men so attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chubby stomachs and wide hips (for both genders lol)

0|1
    0|0
  • Outrageous mustaches.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love one certain type of crooked teeth on guys. It's like really nice, I'm usually into perfect smiles, but these make me purr. And long hair - the longer the better.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes