What can I do to make my bangs look more styled?

What can I do to make my bangs look more styled?I feel like my bangs are kinda crazy looking and I am looking for ideas on how I can make them look more stylish and controlled.What can I do to make my bangs look more styled?
Thank in advanced for all input. <3

#CrazyCurls #CurlyGirly #StyleIdeas #StylingHelp

26

Most Helpful Guy

• There is not so many options in my mind regarding this. But i will share anything i could come up with.

You can actually do a slight haircut. A very thin layer of each side of your hairs get trimmed. This way. The curls appear moderately and well shaped. Or you can actually do a full haircut. Decreasing the overall mass of the hair can make the curls look so moderate and controlled. Floating in the middle. Not too long, not too short. So it stands reasonably. Besides, i actually would think if you just want to make a change to feel better, i would say focus on the top area. Shorten the hairs that covering your forehead moderately and i assume you can feel a tremendous change with this little move.

Furthermore, you can use devices such as; hair dryers or flat hair heaters in order to style your hairs. With these products you can use the heat in order to guide your curls as you wish and decrease the curves. You can straighten them at some point or just guide them to stand in a certain way. Depends on your preference and creativity.

Moreover, you can use hair sprays. With hair sprays you can guide each part of your hair to stand in a certain shape. So your hairs won't look messy around your face as you can use the spray to dry them off in one place and guide them to stand the way you want them to.

Although, i have to warn you, you have to use hair dryers, hair heaters and hair sprays very moderately. Constant usage and overreacting with these products can ends up with side-effects. They can weaken the hair roots and cause hair loss in a long term. So if you decided to use them, use them carefully and controlled in sake of your health.

Additionally, in my point of view, your hair actually looks great the way it is. The current style you have really suits you and you look great. I don't think changes are necessary. But still it depends on how you are feeling. But you look great anyway.

Good Luck.

Most Helpful Girl

• maybe pin it back? but it still looks amazing i wish i had hair like you, my hair is just straight thick golden blonde. where your is amazing your lucky!