Should Victoria's Secret use little girls to model lingerie?

''Girls who appear to be as young as 5 have walked the runway in a Victoria’s Secret–style fashion show''
News Article:
https://www.yahoo.com/style/little-girls-model-lingerie-victorias-secret-style-show-170545539.html

What is your opinion?
isn't that wrong, inappropriate or going too far?
  • Yes
  • No
What was the purpose of this or who asked for this

77

Most Helpful Girl

• If its a minor and has anything to do with something even slightly dealing with sexual things its completely wrong. Female or male no young person should have to go near it.

Most Helpful Guy

• It's inappropriate of the Victoria Secret to do that because it can attract the wrong audience and it's also sexualizing children. Lingerie is a sexual outfit that shows off much skin in the sexual way. In addition I'm so conservative that I'm skeptical to child models in generally because of the risks of letting them experience appearance pressure, stress and many other downsides with being a model.