Should Victoria's Secret use little girls to model lingerie?

''Girls who appear to be as young as 5 have walked the runway in a Victoria’s Secret–style fashion show''
News Article:
https://www.yahoo.com/style/little-girls-model-lingerie-victorias-secret-style-show-170545539.html

What is your opinion?
isn't that wrong, inappropriate or going too far?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
What was the purpose of this or who asked for this

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If its a minor and has anything to do with something even slightly dealing with sexual things its completely wrong. Female or male no young person should have to go near it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• It's inappropriate of the Victoria Secret to do that because it can attract the wrong audience and it's also sexualizing children. Lingerie is a sexual outfit that shows off much skin in the sexual way. In addition I'm so conservative that I'm skeptical to child models in generally because of the risks of letting them experience appearance pressure, stress and many other downsides with being a model.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Nope. It is inappropriate, sexualizes children, and promotes the idealization of childlike features in women.

3|3
    0|0
  • it's wrong. VS sells sexy lingerie. Sexy. I feel sick right now. :/

0|2
    0|0
    • I know, they already do well so why this

• Show All
    • @CarpetDenim What I am saying is VS sells sexy lingerie. So even if an independent company wants to get an inspiration from them to do a fashion show but modelling children is just beyond logic. I definitely am not blaming VS. News is misleading.

• Oh... I voted yes as yes, it is wrong, pertaining to the question asked inside the details of your question. My bad.

That's China, though. They do some weird shit over there. That'd never go over well here in the US.

1|0
    0|0
    • How is it any different than toddlers in tiaras? That show is in the US.

• @Prettygurl12, it exists beauty pageants for children in the US too. "Toddlers & Tiaras" and "Here comes Honey Boo Boo" is TV-shows about these in the US.

• no thats horrible i can't believe theyre allowed to do that!

0|1
    0|0
  • So, so inappropriate

1|2
    0|0
  • 😷😷 That's just going wayyyyyy to far.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• WTF? This is wrong, inappropriate and is going too far! They actually have lingerie for kids? Unbelievable.

0|2
    0|0
    • Yea I was surprised to see this, I still can't wrap my head around this and why, just why.

• Someone at VS needs to lose his/her job. I'm not all sensi over people's faux pas... but this is a major no no in my book. Let kids be kids.

1|1
    0|0
  • I'm no statistician but with this rate, It's gonna be fetuses the next time.

0|2
    0|0
  • Yo wtf

0|2
    0|0
  • No. And they don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • No, thats propaganda of pedophillia

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes