Do guys care if a girl wears makeup?

I am a girl and everyone else my age has been wearing makeup for several years. I've never worn it because I think that an all natural look is much better for your skin and doesn't coat your face in chemicals. Should I star wearing makeup? Does that make girls more attractive to boys?

34

Most Helpful Guy

• What a lot of young carpenters will do is when they finish a piece, they will give it an even coat of paint to make it look clean and flawless.

But the older carpenters, the ones who know what they are doing, are confident in their skill and in tough with the beauty of their craft; when they finish a piece they give it a clear coat of oil, stain, or varnish. This brings out the grain and knotholes--things people might consider imperfections--and makes them stand out to give the wood character.

This is what make-up should be. Not a runway amount, not a tacky color that makes you look like a hoe, just wear enough to make what you already have look good.