Do guys care if a girl wears makeup?

I am a girl and everyone else my age has been wearing makeup for several years. I've never worn it because I think that an all natural look is much better for your skin and doesn't coat your face in chemicals. Should I star wearing makeup? Does that make girls more attractive to boys?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• What a lot of young carpenters will do is when they finish a piece, they will give it an even coat of paint to make it look clean and flawless.

But the older carpenters, the ones who know what they are doing, are confident in their skill and in tough with the beauty of their craft; when they finish a piece they give it a clear coat of oil, stain, or varnish. This brings out the grain and knotholes--things people might consider imperfections--and makes them stand out to give the wood character.

This is what make-up should be. Not a runway amount, not a tacky color that makes you look like a hoe, just wear enough to make what you already have look good.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• I think what the big question is, how much do you wear. I think that there is a point at which a girl wears too much makeup. If you put on enough makeup and you don't look anything like yourself, then it's too much. That being said, if you wear the amount that simply helps bring your facial features out then I think that is perfectly okay and not a weird thing at all :)

1|0
    0|0
  • I think I don't like makeup, but I've been told that even the "natural" look requires some subtle maintenance.

So that isn't to say that that I actually don't like girls in makeup. Rather, I don't like it when I can tell they're in makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dislike makeup

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 3

• Welp, most guys will say that they prefer no make up at all but it isn't for them that you should put it on in the first place. I like to wear it because it's a creative process to apply it.
    Also this 'coating my face in chemicals' argument is stupid. Everything is basically chemicals, shampoo and cream too. You just need to know what's good for your skin and what's not. And stay away from heavy foundation, that'll just clog your pores and you'll look like the moon in a few years.

0|0
    0|0
  • I say stay natural cuz natural look are better than a cake full on make up look or u can just add alitle of make up like a mascara and maybe a lipstick but with still a natural look on u

1|0
    0|0
  • You are 13 and everyone your age has been wearing makeup for several years? I find that hard to believe

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes