Is my black hairstyle bad?

I did Bantu knots today for school it's a natural protective style and people made fun of me and said I was "feening" for the Kodak look ( Kodak is a rapper ) Is my black hairstyle bad?Is my black hairstyle bad?Is my black hairstyle bad?

63

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm White as they come, but I see nothing wrong with it. Your hair, your culture.

• Actually looks kind of cool.

• Thank you! Many of the girls today pointed me out and said " what is that on your head? " and the whole class laughed at me and it's sad for me because I'm new to the school

• Well don't worry about it. Once you get past high school, people will at least keep their mouths shut. Hey at least YOU have the nerve to be YOU, that's what matters!

Most Helpful Girl

• Its a beautiful style. I have braids in my hair now. Do whatever it is that makes you happy and generally looks good on you. I would not worry so much about what folks got to say. People tend to gossip and talk about you in middle and high school. Its less as you get older. Be proud of wearing afro centric styles and embrace your beauty.