Makeup for formal?

If you haven't noticed, most of my questions are centered around the formal right now. I can't get it off my mind!

I think I'm going to go with this dress in red:
Makeup for formal?Here's it on the internet:
Makeup for formal?

Thoughts on makeup, shoes and hair? That picture was from my piano diploma exam, so my hair had to be in an up-do. Frankly, I don't know much about makeup and hair, so pictures would definitely help <3

I'm 5'9 1/2. Although I would love to wear HIGH heels to the formal, most boys not to mention everyone else is already shorter than me without. So maybe small heels? I was thinking about a Greek, ancient vibe? So sandals?

The theme for the formal is black, white and gold <3 Thanks so much guys I love y'all so so much <3
Hey guys! Soo I tried on my dress a few nights ago :) I love it so much <3 If anyone wants to see it to get a better idea for makeup and hair let me know :)

28

Most Helpful Guy

• I think something along these lines would go amazingly with the red dress. Ancient, greek, warrior princess vibe all the way. :D

Be sure to send me pictures regardless of what you pick!

Most Helpful Girl

• The dress is beautiful!

Id stick with an updo because the neck detail is gorgeous. Some subtle gold, grecian vibe makeup would look stunning, and some gold sandals. I dont think you have to wear heels, but small heeled strappy/tie up ones would look goooorgeous.

• Thank you so so much <3 Yeah do you have any suggestions for hairstyles? I’m not very good so maybe the easier ones haha <3 My hair’s a centimeter and two below my shoulders. Thanks again for your advice <3 :)

• I'm bloody terrible as well - maybe look at YouTube tutorials? Some kind of curled, soft hairdo

• Hmmm… curly soft updo? I’ll try and find one. If not I’ll just wing it.