Makeup for formal?

If you haven't noticed, most of my questions are centered around the formal right now. I can't get it off my mind!

I think I'm going to go with this dress in red:
Makeup for formal?Here's it on the internet:
Makeup for formal?

Thoughts on makeup, shoes and hair? That picture was from my piano diploma exam, so my hair had to be in an up-do. Frankly, I don't know much about makeup and hair, so pictures would definitely help <3

I'm 5'9 1/2. Although I would love to wear HIGH heels to the formal, most boys not to mention everyone else is already shorter than me without. So maybe small heels? I was thinking about a Greek, ancient vibe? So sandals?

The theme for the formal is black, white and gold <3 Thanks so much guys I love y'all so so much <3
Updates:
Hey guys! Soo I tried on my dress a few nights ago :) I love it so much <3 If anyone wants to see it to get a better idea for makeup and hair let me know :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think something along these lines would go amazingly with the red dress. Ancient, greek, warrior princess vibe all the way. :D

Be sure to send me pictures regardless of what you pick!

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• The dress is beautiful!

Id stick with an updo because the neck detail is gorgeous. Some subtle gold, grecian vibe makeup would look stunning, and some gold sandals. I dont think you have to wear heels, but small heeled strappy/tie up ones would look goooorgeous.

1|0
    0|0
    • Thank you so so much <3 Yeah do you have any suggestions for hairstyles? I’m not very good so maybe the easier ones haha <3 My hair’s a centimeter and two below my shoulders. Thanks again for your advice <3 :)

• I'm bloody terrible as well - maybe look at YouTube tutorials? Some kind of curled, soft hairdo

• Hmmm… curly soft updo? I’ll try and find one. If not I’ll just wing it.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• The red colour will surely suit you😊
    Your hairstyle can be somewhat like the girl on extreme right.
    PS- I don't know much bout girls lol
    I know I'm pretty bad at this😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Interesting question to invite me too ! :p

I'm terrible at describing thing's like this but anyway... go with your hair in a bun with your fringe pulled across slightly.
    Lips : soft pink with a shimmer to it.
    Eyes: liquid eyeliner and then... stuff this I will try to find a picture !!

1|0
    0|0
  • Good choice you look really great in this outfit.. because you have a good physic.. Don't know about girl's makeup so can't help you their..

1|0
    0|0
  • you look really nice with that one. where are you from?

1|0
    0|0
    • Thanks so much <3 My mom’s Indonesian Chinese, and my dad’s Indonesian-Chinese-Dutch. He was born and raised in Texas, but I live in Singapore.

• Yeah you could pass for the red dress

1|0
    0|0
  • In that dress you look so gorgeous..

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice outfit 😍

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Your super ugly like wow

0|0