I know you get acne spots etc because of but?

I know teenagers get spots, acne etc because of puberty but I heard also it goes away after first time sex or at age 20-25 is that true?

116

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahaha no. Some people have breakouts the rest of their life. The reason we get it at puberty is because of our hormones going crazy. A lot of times once the hormones settle down as we become adults, the acne clears up. But some people have it their entire life. If you have oily skin, your pores will get clogged, if you're extremely stressed you can get a breakout, environmental exposures can cause breakouts. Get a good skincare regimen and hopefully you can prevent most of that. There are a lot of skincare lines out there just for men.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dr Bronner's coconut oil can be great for acne. Avoid soda and dairy. Try to add fruits and vegetables into your diet helps too.