I know you get acne spots etc because of but?

I know teenagers get spots, acne etc because of puberty but I heard also it goes away after first time sex or at age 20-25 is that true?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hahahaha no. Some people have breakouts the rest of their life. The reason we get it at puberty is because of our hormones going crazy. A lot of times once the hormones settle down as we become adults, the acne clears up. But some people have it their entire life. If you have oily skin, your pores will get clogged, if you're extremely stressed you can get a breakout, environmental exposures can cause breakouts. Get a good skincare regimen and hopefully you can prevent most of that. There are a lot of skincare lines out there just for men.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Dr Bronner's coconut oil can be great for acne. Avoid soda and dairy. Try to add fruits and vegetables into your diet helps too.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• it may be for some people but not all. My acne didn't go away until I was pregnant at 27 and found out that using benzoyl peroxide and salicylic acid was not ok for pregnancy. When I got off those things and used used dove bar soap and cream with SPF in the morning and night cream, my acne slowly went away. Also don't scrub your face too much and use a soft clean towel to pat dry only. good luck (don't touch your face too much, make sure your pillows are clean)

0|1
    0|0
  • No lol. It all depends on your skin and hormone. I only get acne when I touch my face with dirty hands. A friend of mine has constant acne no matter what she does and she's 27.

0|1
    0|0
  • It can go away after a certain age, but not after the first time you have sex. Where did you hear that from?

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope. Totally false. If your a chick, try birth control

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm 24, not virgin and I still get the occasional pimple. You can get acne at any age.

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope, that's false. Already fucked and still have acne😞

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope its not true> I've had sex and im 19 (so nearly 20) and i still get pimple breakouts.

0|0
    0|0
    • the acne etc I talk about its the puberty kind one which you get a lot cuz of crazy harmoness and guy said if u get first sex will help cuz I'm virgin. will help chill the hormones

• That is not true.

0|1
    0|0
  • Acne doesn't go away after sex

0|0
    0|0
    • does it go away after first kiss?

• Show All
    • Acne doesn't go away with masturbation either it can go away with other things but nothing like that

• well I don't see why not but u seem sure about it so alright )

• No, it's not. Lol.

0|0
    0|0
    • what would?

• Nothing. Things you eat can cause it, like dairy, sugars, fried things. Touching your face of course...

What Guys Said 5

• No dude... I still get blackheads on my nose from work it's all hormones and hygiene i use dove face wash for men works for me

0|1
    0|0
  • May be. Everything we do with our body matters, not same with all.

0|1
    0|0
  • First time sex where the fuck did you hear that hahahaha

0|1
    0|0
  • First time sex? TF?

0|1
    0|0
  • honestly I'm not sure

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes