How to get my skin tone even before this Saturday night?

I recently got a moderate farmer's tan from band but I'm wearing a strapless dress!

I'm one of those people who aren't insecure about much except for my skin, especially because my chest is paler than the rest of me (people commented a lot on the back of my neck because I burned it and got a gloriously dark tan after). People keep warning me about not getting a spray tan because I've never done it before but I'm also worried I'll just make everything darker and not even that way because tanner darkens over time. Any help is appreciated!How to get my skin tone even before this Saturday night?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Well, assuming you've never seen the movie "Bride Wars", you can try lemon and citrus baths. The vitamin C in citrus fruits helps to brighten and lighten skin. Also... EXFOLIATE, EXFOLIAFE, EXFOLIAFE! Go out and buy some exfoliating body washes.

Normally, I would say that you're being very insecure over a pretty stupid thing, but you can't tell people anything these days..

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 4

• It doesn't look like a lot to worry about. I'm sure you'll look beautiful in your dress! 😊
    I'm pretty sure most people don't have a 100% evened out skin tone, especially during or right after summer.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go for a spray tan or if its really hot outside you could tan the pale parts by lying down in the sun for a while> everyday until its even.

0|0
    0|0
  • When you said gloriously tanned I thought it would be an actual tan you look pretty even so don't stress

0|0
    0|0
  • try a self spraying tan in a can

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes