Why do girls wear that collar thing on their neck?

1413

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a choker and because fashion and cute and 90's reminiscence.

What Girls Said 13

• To feel 'fashion and beauty'

But a friend of mine is submissive as fuck and has this collar to say 'I am owned' . Crazy isn't it?

• It's just a necklace lmao. They probably wear it because they like the look of it. It's just fashion, wouldn't worry about it too much

• I got really into chokers when i was 10, so i started making them out of beads and elastic. I still have one of those and while jewellery as a whole isn't my style, i still love those homemade chokers over any store bought one I've found.

I liked the aesthetic and they seemed more practical to me than necklaces. Necklaces bounce when you run and get in the way (i wore necklaces then with intricate charms that got caught on everything) and chokers seemed the perfect way to wear a necklace but eliminate all the problems that came with them.

• If you mean a choker, because they're cute and sexy. If you mean like a dog collar, I don't know.

• Because they like it. Should there be another reason?

• You mean a choker? Because it's cute

• Representing for the bitches, na'am mean?

• Really just a trend

• It's called a choker and it's cute.

• What collar thing?:o

• Chokers?

• Because it's fashion, I wear it. I find it cute.

• Its called a choker

What Guys Said 13

• My girlfriends wear an O-ring collar as a symbol of my ownership and their loyalty, it's really a lot less controlling and creepy than it sounds. I just got a new one for my long term girlfriend, we shopped for it together and she is super excited for me to put it on her for the first time.

If you mean chokers though, it was some edgy fashion thing in the 90s that came back when steampunk was a thing in 2010 or so.

• I've always thought they were sexy. I've also always had this idea that it says something about how I view women. Never could quite explain it, though.

• It's a indicator how slutty they are. The bigger the choker the bigger the slu..

• It's called a choker, and thy wear them because guys like me think it's sexy as hell!

• It's called a choker, and they think it looks nice

• I don't know. It's stupid

• It means theyre looking for that dominating dick

• I don't know why but i think its hot.

• A choker necklace?

• they don't

• It's a choker

• its because they want someone to come their way and put a leash on the choker and take them home.

• A fad that will come and go