How do I shape my brows?

My brows have literally no shape at all? Anyone who can help me making them better? Like tips or anything?How do I shape my brows?

74

Most Helpful Guy

• Try going to a threading place, just tell them to fix you up "lol" and after just take a picture of your eyes brows from 3 different angles and them when your hairs grow back, you can do it yourself

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• Just pluck the little stray ones underneath... that aren't connected to your brows.
    Otherwise, leave them alone.
    I've met so many girls who regretted over-plucking them... and they never grew back.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE