Can short girls look good in a maxi dress?

Short girls i mean under 5ft3 i guess..
Im 5ft1
And im just wondering if you guys think short girls can look good in a maxi dress?
Im thinking of wearing it to a wedding as I have bought it online
I hardly wear maxi dresses coz i think im too short..
Or should short girls avoid them?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• All the dudes are thinking...

..."wait, what's a maxi dress?"

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I know I can't, and I'm 5'1''. But I have never found a maxi dress that wasn't at least 5 inches too long for me. But it's also about my body type and not just my height.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 9

• Girl, I'm 5ft even. My favorite dress was a maxi dress for a long time and I got compliments all the time. Throw some heels on if you want to feel taller but I promise you can rock it. Confidence is key :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'3" and I used to avoid maxi dresses bc they never fit me the way they would fit my tall friends. After awhile I realized that some types woule actually still fit me pretty good, so I think it depends on the maxi dress. Just try the ones you like and if you feel good in one of them, then you know others will think you look good too.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'5" and I think I'm too short. I feel as though I'd have to get it hemmed or wear heels but either way it would still look good. If you want to wear one go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm sure they'd look good, but it isn't encouraged for petite ladies to wear long dresses since they appear even shorter.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, just find one in petites and you'll look cute.

0|0
    0|0
  • Why not?

0|0
    0|0
  • sure

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm short. I've done it. It's possible.

0|0
    0|0
  • Everyone looks good on a maxi dress!!!

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes